Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Jaden McDaniels gotta start campaigning because the world doesnt understand how good of a defender he is. And his offensive game is coming together. Wing defenders gonna be tough to crack based off reputation of others but hes always taking on the main ball handler for the other team and is great at contesting shots on the perimeter.

Daps
The Hawks better make sure they can work this shyt out, because they won't be getting a better partnership than Trae/Dejounte for the foreseeable.

Daps
And they’re still right there with the dynasty Warriors :bryan:

You have 12 hours until Draymond is watching the Celtics run through him and send them searching for answers again
Clippers are not anywhere with anyone. They're failures. They don't get to ride off into the sunset. The experiment will be dead and buried at the completion of this season. They'll have nothing but a L on their gravestone.

I couldn't think of a more fitting team for you to jump on the bandwagon of.

Once a loser, always a loser.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I agree. He needs to starting jab stepping in the same spot for 15 seconds of the shot clock and jack up a contested 20 footer before I say that he's got next.
You still on Melo's dikk huh, that dedication is something else :wow:

You white boys LOVE the fact they trying to make this European the face of the league.