Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
They need a Jaylen Brown/Ingram type. Would be a perfect fit with Jokic. They were probably hoping MPJr can be that but being a shot creator and getting decent handles is tough.

I don't know if MPJ has it in him to develop to that point...doesn't strike me as the type nor are we sure his body can hold up yet.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps

17 points in the 4th quarter too, without a miss from the field and at the line. It looks like he's finally getting his confidence back.

Stop sneak tagging me about this regular nikka Gil. This nikka is putting up 14 on 44% from the field and you swear he’s a budding superstar. He’s what he is. A fine role player. The fans know it...the Raptors even know it and yet here you are still pedaling this delusional shyt...

Daps
Stop sneak tagging me about this regular nikka Gil. This nikka is putting up 14 on 44% from the field and you swear he’s a budding superstar. He’s what he is. A fine role player. The fans know it...the Raptors even know it and yet here you are still pedaling this delusional shyt...
You'll never get me saying he's a "budding superstar" you lying ass mf.

The only one who's delusional is YOU. You don't even watch Raptors games. Stop pretending like you're doing anything over than box score watching him.

You're throwing up these straw men all to deflect from trying to hype up Jalen Suggs over him. It doesn't matter what you think Scottie is now, or will be in the future. The only thing that matters here is that he's better than Suggs. I don't expect you hold that L because we all know you have a hard time admitting your mistakes. I'm just here to let you know what the deal is.

Scottie > Suggs.

:umad:

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
You'll never get me saying he's a "budding superstar" you lying ass mf.

The only one who's delusional is YOU. You don't even watch Raptors games. Stop pretending like you're doing anything over than box score watching him.

You're throwing up these straw men all to deflect from trying to hype up Jalen Suggs over him. It doesn't matter what you think Scottie is now, or will be in the future. The only thing that matters here is that he's better than Suggs. I don't expect you hold that L because we all know you have a hard time admitting your mistakes. I'm just here to let you know what the deal is.

Scottie > Suggs.

:umad:

Who are u to tell me what I do and don’t watch clown:mjlol:

And you’re out here whoring out yourself just to prove to me “that he’s better than Suggs”?

Or was it because you been trying to push this superstar agenda and got in your feelings when I said he’s not that and that his ceiling was an elite role player. Which is why your floundering ass stay tagging me everytime he has a decent game...not even realizing that you’re only proving my point when u get hyped by a “26/3/3 game where damn near half his points came from the line.

Buh Buh his confidence tho:mjcry: