Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Daps
Who are u to tell me what I do and don’t watch clown:mjlol:

And you’re out here whoring out yourself just to prove to me “that he’s better than Suggs”?

Or was it because you been trying to push this superstar agenda and got in your feelings when I said he’s not that and that his ceiling was an elite role player. Which is why your floundering ass stay tagging me everytime he has a decent game...not even realizing that you’re only proving my point when u get hyped by a “26/3/3 game where damn near half his points came from the line.

Buh Buh his confidence tho:mjcry:
You still can’t even mention Suggs, despite once upon a time that’s all you ever did when discussing both players. You unnecessarily kept forcing that narrative and now when it’s thrown back at you all you’ve got left in the tank is the dregs of deflection.

:picard:

You wanna know how I know you don’t watch the Raptors like that on the regular, and are simply box score watching? Well, you only told on yourself in this very post - referencing surface stats with no regards to context nor analysing his actual game. I set the trap and you stepped right in it. Next time you’ll know now when I accuse you of not watching the actual games you’ll respond with something that won’t make you look as guilty.

:lolbron:

Furthermore, if you believe scoring 26 points on good efficiency is only a “decent” game, then why were you hyping up Suggs when he was putting up worse box score stats? Why were you talking up his “All-Star bid” with worse numbers, since we know that’s the only lens you view the game through?

Nobody is trying to push any superstar agenda about Scottie and you know this. Deflecting with this straw man only makes you look more guilty — once again. You have a nasty habit of telling on yourself. You know this cotdamn well because almost all the exchanges we’ve had about Scottie have included Suggs. You’re not about to rewrite history on that.

It all comes back to these posts -
If Suggs is even average he’s gonna look better than Barnes his 1st 2yrs. Only way Barnes is gonna look better is if he shows a scoring bag. If he’s only Draymond then all that mystique Masai be carrying will be out the window. Cause this shyt is so obvious. A dude with no shooting potential should never be going top10 in the league today...let alone top 5. And the last thing Raps fans want is another Marvin Williams/CP3 situation:francis:
Suggs is gonna be an all star. Can’t see the same for Mr Barnes..
It's not a slump....he's just peaked as a player. It's just that you nikkas who were acting like he was Kawhi or something put unrealistic expectations on him....so now that he hasn't reached that level you say it's a slump...when in reality he was never that guy.

Suggs will end up being the more impactful player with the bigger upside. He already showed strides in almost every category but kept getting hurt.
Now stop playing dumb and trying to slip out the back door on your agenda and replacing it with a new one. This ain’t got shyt to do with believing Scottie is a superstar - it’s all about you hyping up that role player Jalen Dudds over him.

You’re not about to hide your hands now. You made your bed now you’ve gotta lie in it. None of this Goldilocks shyt trying to jump in the beds of the Three Bears that aren’t yours.

:ufdup:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps

I've seen the same story for almost 10 years. Last time Harden beat a series favorites was back in 2015 when Clippers thought they could show the world what their franchise is all about.

Dude flops in the playoffs, no matter if he's in shape or not. Really great regular season player, probably worth two mvps, but he just don't have that elite focus for the playoff decisive games when the opponents are good too. And his style of play if less rewarding in postseason as refs let teams play more defense.