THE FLOOR TWICE AND
SO DOES HIS LEFT FOOT...

THATS A TOTAL OF 4 STEPS...

NON PIVOT STEP EQUATES TO
3 STEPS AS I SAID.
:devil:
:evil:

The first pic is still a dribble.

Watch in .25. At most he takes two steps. He dribbles, steps back and lifts for the jump. Thats not a third step.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The first pic is still a dribble.

Watch in .25. At most he takes two steps. He dribbles, steps back and lifts for the jump. Thats not a third step.

:mjlol:IF YOU CANT SEE THOSE
2 BABY STEPS HE TOOK
AFTER THE STEP BACK GO SEE
AN EYE DOC.

1ST PIC WAS THE END
OF HIS DRIBBLE...
2ND PIC WAS AFTER THE STEP BACK
3RD PIC WAS AFTER THE BABY STEP BACK.
:devil:
:evil:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
How is Deandre Jordan still getting minutes in today's NBA? The Lakers cut him last year:dead:

His locker room presence must be equivalent to gold

Yet Dwight Howard, Melo & Boogie Cousins can’t find a roster spot.

Nuggets ass, losing to the Lakers

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Nuggets need a threat from the wing position. Reason why I never fear them.

They're still relying on Murray to replicate his bubble performance, but that was an anomaly more than anything. Before that, he was looked at as a chucker.

Gordon is who he is which is not a dependable scorer or shooter, and his defense ain't all that either.

Bones is still young and has to go thru growing pains and even then I don't know if he'll develop into the player they need him to be...could just be their Quickley.

MPJ can shoot the ball, can't do anything else and is getting paid like he can...that's a major problem.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
They're still relying on Murray to replicate his bubble performance, but that was an anomaly more than anything. Before that, he was looked at as a chucker.

Gordon is who he is which is not a dependable scorer or shooter, and his defense ain't all that either.

Bones is still young and has to go thru growing pains and even then I don't know if he'll develop into the player they need him to be...could just be their Quickley.

MPJ can shoot the ball, can't do anything else and is getting paid like he can...that's a major problem.
They need a Jaylen Brown/Ingram type. Would be a perfect fit with Jokic. They were probably hoping MPJr can be that but being a shot creator and getting decent handles is tough.