Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

What kind of loser tweets this? :what:

92e0a8d50e833193fda60224b6b09245.gif

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
There's a difference between saying Jokic's defense (or lack thereof) played a factor, and saying it was the main cause (which has been one of the main talking points around his play). There's a reason why there's this dominant narrative about his defense, and less talking about the flaws of the Nuggets, as a whole. Especially since folks like you would rather talk about his limitations on one end, but not his play on the other in relative measure. When you're bringing up bullshyt like bu-bu-but why isn't Jokic getting criticized like Boogie did, that becomes less about having a valid criticism and more about hate for the sake of. Nobody has ever cried about Jokic's limitations being discussed, it's the fact they're overrexaggerrated because of an agenda.

And like I told you, ain't nothing wrong with hating a player, but just be honest about it. Don't cover it up with bullshyt.
We just discussed this so last time addressing ya goofy ass. I have very few players I hate. I've said all along I hate the coverage on Jokic. Every complaint I've made was about his weaknesses being ignored compared to other players. Jokic is a great player as I've stated over and over and the best offensively. Yet your groupie ass just focuses on the negatives.

To you because of your groupie nature, you take ANY criticism as someone hating your boo because you are incapable of being objective. Everything is black and white with you. Either you love everything about a player or completely hate on everything about a player. Actually that's another sign of autism right along with being unable to detect sarcasm. If you haven't been diagnosed please go get checked out and seek the help you need.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
We just discussed this so last time addressing ya goofy ass. I have very few players I hate. I've said all along I hate the coverage on Jokic. Every complaint I've made was about his weaknesses being ignored compared to other players. Jokic is a great player as I've stated over and over and the best offensively. Yet your groupie ass just focuses on the negatives.

To you because of your groupie nature, you take ANY criticism as someone hating your boo because you are incapable of being objective. Everything is black and white with you. Either you love everything about a player or completely hate on everything about a player. Actually that's another sign of autism right along with being unable to detect sarcasm. If you haven't been diagnosed please go get checked out and seek the help you need.
:dead:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
The whole team was getting cooked.

He had a game-high 36 points on 22 field goals, now tell me how many of them were because of Jokic?

This is the problem that I keep on reiterating, is that y'all keep on centering Denver's struggles on defense around Jokic when the whole damn team is at fault. When comparing them against other playoff teams, they're considerably weak, almost all over. Even if Jokic was prime Mutumbo, they'd still struggle on that end.

The On/Off you couldnt ignore tonight....the minute he went to the bench they got back in the game,as soon as he came back on the floor in the 4th that deficit ballooned back to double digits within minutes...Im not making judgements based on a game i said if it nationally televised you would have seen alot of blue check mark NBA twitter rambling about it...I will re iterate hes the teams best player so he should get more of the blame when they stink...thats how it works..

Last edited:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
fukk I hate when watching a game on DVR and you switch channels to a different game. Then you switch back and don't realize the DVR is picking back up where you left off. I been sitting here for 10 minutes watching the boring ass NBATV pregame show before realizing this game started a while ago.