Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I should hope Philly has a better chance than Denver at making the Finals. They're loaded with talent and are a considerably better team than the Nuggets are. Who would have ever thought the Nuggets would even be #1 in the West at the start of the season? Who would ever thought the Nuggets would even be in the discussion of making the Finals?

Having to go through the Knicks>Celtics>Bucks is exponentially more difficult than having to go through Pelicans>Suns>Kings (no disrespect @VegetasHairline :whoa: )

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Monty after that Giannis foul
q0mdr3z.gif

Daps
We just discussed this so last time addressing ya goofy ass. I have very few players I hate. I've said all along I hate the coverage on Jokic. Every complaint I've made was about his weaknesses being ignored compared to other players. Jokic is a great player as I've stated over and over and the best offensively. Yet your groupie ass just focuses on the negatives.
Getting "pissed" at the media not criticizing Jokic like they did Boogie is hate. You know it. I know it. There's no logical explanation as to why anyone would dare suggest someone of Jokic's standing should be ridiculed like Boogie was (which funnily enough, the majority of the criticism he faced was from the media in his own city). Or are you going to tell me you were just being sarcastic, given you have yet to address this every time I bring it up, where you only end up ignoring and deflecting and will likely do the same here?

As much as you try to convince yourself of your bullshyt, your critiques of him are not reasonable. It is why you're so intent on drawing everything back to him being at fault. I've told you time and time again, there's nothing wrong with critiquing a player for whatever they may be at fault for, but what you're doing isn't that.
To you because of your groupie nature, you take ANY criticism as someone hating your boo because you are incapable of being objective. Everything is black and white with you. Either you love everything about a player or completely hate on everything about a player. Actually that's another sign of autism right along with being unable to detect sarcasm. If you haven't been diagnosed please go get checked out and seek the help you need.
How ironic over the past week you've accused me of attacking your character, deflecting, changing the argument etc, and yet here you are guilty of exactly that.

:picard:

Jokic has his limitations on defense, I've NEVER argued against that. It's fine to debate that. I don't have an qualms about anyone addressing that in a reasonable manner. What I have argued against is that he's the main cause for the team being bad on that end, and arguing against it being the main reason why they won't do anything of note in the playoffs. There's a reason why the only discourse around the Nuggets is about Jokic's defense and not anything about the other players. Any flaw the Nuggets have seems to be all about it being because of Jokic.

You can convince everyone else of your bullshyt, as long as you know that I what your agenda is.

Daps
The On/Off you couldnt ignore tonight....the minute he went to the bench they got back in the game,as soon as he came back on the floor in the 4th that deficit ballooned back to double digits within minutes...Im not making judgements based on a game i said if it nationally televised you would have seen alot of blue check mark NBA twitter rambling about it...I will re iterate hes the teams best player so he should get more of the blame when they stink...thats how it works..
:usure:

This is a cotdamn lie.

When he went to the bench in the 1st quarter they were down by 13
When he checked back into the game in the 2nd quarter they were down by 19
They then cut the margin down to 15 at halftime
When Jokic checked out at the end of the third quarter, the margin was only 6
When he checked back in the game the margin was 8.

Every time that Jokic checked out and back in the game, the deficit was always greater than when he last left the floor. Every time.