Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Agreed. Jokic's weaknesses on D can be schemed around but you need solid ass D from the rest of the players. MPJ is the main one that scares me. He just doesn't provide enough offensive bang to make up for his below average D. I think the main path to success for them in the playoffs is for Murray to really go off. That would let Jokic save some offensive energy since we know he'll be put into a lot of defensive actions as teams try to wear him down. Can't have him carrying too much of an offensive load.
That MPJ contract is such an abomination. I would take Ben Simmons over him just because his contract ends two years sooner.

Their only playoff hope is Murray playing like he's back in The Bubble. Other than that, I don't see them making it out of the west unless there's a bunch of injuries.

Daps
Harden aint looked this quick and polished since Houston. His volume just way down since he sharin the rock with Embiid and Maxey. Philly got a way better shot than Denver than doin anythin in the yoffs specially with that sus defense anchored by that flab that cant move his feet :yeshrug:
I should hope Philly has a better chance than Denver at making the Finals. They're loaded with talent and are a considerably better team than the Nuggets are. Who would have ever thought the Nuggets would even be #1 in the West at the start of the season? Who would ever thought the Nuggets would even be in the discussion of making the Finals?

Daps
Bum ass Warriors organization could've easily attained the likes of Vanderbilt and Thybulle instead of wasting all that damn time and resources on Wiseman. They would be an almost lock to come out of the West and be in a good position to go back-to-back.