Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
The Kyrie and Luka experiment might not end well due to the West being stacked with the Warriors, Suns, Clippers and Nuggets. Depending on match ups they may not even make it out first round playoffs.
Well, by design only 4 teams can make it out of the first round... and so with those 4 you listed + Dallas + Memphis... for at least two of those teams things will not end well for.

And if MIN and NOP can actually be healthy 2-months from now... those are tough-outs in a series and 50/50 games in a play-in tournament. Same with Sacramento.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They'll be fine. Hasn't even been five games yet and they're worlds better offensively than they have been in years.

They aren't getting blown out, don't look like they can't keep, losses are close games. Kyrie beat said Clippers w/o Luka, so I don't know why you mentioned them lol. GSW beat them by 6 full strength and the Mavs were missing Doncic and Wood, didn't even have Kyrie.

Give them 20 games together, then come back to this thought process.
Kawhi didn’t play that game and neither did any of the new guys they just picked up. It was a good win but wasn’t the Clippers at full strength. I do give the Mavs a chance against anybody but they need a big badly

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Kawhi didn’t play that game and neither did any of the new guys they just picked up. It was a good win but wasn’t the Clippers at full strength. I do give the Mavs a chance against anybody but they need a big badly

That game was literally last week, breh :dead:

Kawhi played 32 minutes :dead:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ppl really believe Silas is the coach for this rebuild? He didn’t run plays for Jalen either. These guys have no purposeful role on offense defined for them. It’s why we’re the worst offense in the league outside of Miami