Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

Ppl really believe Silas is the coach for this rebuild? He didn’t run plays for Jalen either. These guys have no purposeful role on offense defined for them. It’s why we’re the worst offense in the league outside of Miami

I’ve been arguing for dude to get fired for years now as the crying conference showed that he wants no part of a rebuild.

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
My bad I thought that was the game he sat after the road trip. They still didn’t have any of their new pieces :hubie:
No more Wall or Reggie shooting dumb shots or Kennard not shooting at all unless he's 1000% open. PG should never be aloud to dribble tho, just catch and shoot or cut to the basket. Morris is still here, tho.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria

Ppl really believe Silas is the coach for this rebuild? He didn’t run plays for Jalen either. These guys have no purposeful role on offense defined for them. It’s why we’re the worst offense in the league outside of Miami

Them idiots at 2k gave this dude A+ offense, like C- defense, and A potential in 2K22.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No more Wall or Reggie shooting dumb shots or Kennard not shooting at all unless he's 1000% open. PG should never be aloud to dribble tho, just catch and shoot or cut to the basket. Morris is still here, tho.
Can’t front, I feel like if they send Morris to the bench they wouldn’t lose so many leads. He can’t defend anymore and he’s not automatic from 3 like he was before

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I’ve been arguing for dude to get fired for years now as the crying conference showed that he wants no part of a rebuild.
he ready to go. its like nobody wants to be the adult in the room within the houston organization these days