Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GS are done.

Too many teams out West who got better, in combination with their window coming to a close and the organization doing absolutely nothing to keep it open.
Looks that way but it’s tough to pick anybody to beat them 4 times when those guys are healthy. They’ve been alarmingly mid though and it’s the all star break so there is that

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The Celtics might be better without Tatum. Didn't they just beat the Grizz comfortably with him playing like ass?
Well Boston had 10 more 3’s made in that game than the Grizzles, which was the difference maker. They’re tough for any team to beat when they’re hot from 3, so I wouldn’t go as far as saying that they’re better without him.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
GS are done.

Too many teams out West who got better, in combination with their window coming to a close and the organization doing absolutely nothing to keep it open.
:bryan: What happened to regular season games don’t matter? I thought it was Wiseman’s fault?

Come and get your issue @Gil Scott-Heroin

9-FFCBF55-5514-43-FA-8161-B844-F7-DE60-D3.jpg

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
The Kyrie and Luka experiment might not end well due to the West being stacked with the Warriors, Suns, Clippers and Nuggets. Depending on match ups they may not even make it out first round playoffs.

They'll be fine. Hasn't even been five games yet and they're worlds better offensively than they have been in years.

They aren't getting blown out, don't look like they can't keep, losses are close games. Kyrie beat said Clippers w/o Luka, so I don't know why you mentioned them lol. GSW beat them by 6 full strength and the Mavs were missing Doncic and Wood, didn't even have Kyrie.

Give them 20 games together, then come back to this thought process.