Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Daps
I turned Patrick Mahomes into the greatest QB of all time man. I’m so comfortable..
Who made the first Pat hype thread on the internet, my man? You was still holding onto hope with Alex Smith. I came in and blessed the Chiefs.

:mjgrin:

He would be even greater if he didn't have to wage against your jinxing ass.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Who made the first Pat hype thread on the internet, my man? You was still holding onto hope with Alex Smith. I came in and blessed the Chiefs.

:mjgrin:

He would be even greater if he didn't have to wage against your jinxing ass.
Check the 2017 draft thread..I was praising him then. I know greatness when I see it.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
:patrice:

If I were the Clippers gm I’d hold off on any of that Westbrook nonsense and let this revamped roster cook a bit.

That Hyland, Powell, Gordon, Batum, Pumlee 2nd unit can be pretty lethal against other bench units.

And Powell/Gordon/George/Leonard/Zubac as a closing lineup is pretty good with how aggressive Powell and Gordon are attacking the basket. Not as much pressure on George.

Would be fun to see LAC vs PHX, both fully healthy.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
:patrice:

If I were the Clippers gm I’d hold off on any of that Westbrook nonsense and let this revamped roster cook a bit.

That Hyland, Powell, Gordon, Batum, Pumlee 2nd unit can be pretty lethal against other bench units.

And Powell/Gordon/George/Leonard/Zubac as a closing lineup is pretty good with how aggressive Powell and Gordon are attacking the basket. Not as much pressure on George.

Would be fun to see LAC vs PHX, both fully healthy.
Any playoff team that signs Westbrook should fire their GM. I would tell Paul George directly to stop talking about Westbrook because under no circumstances is it happening.

If some fool team picks him up, he'll be pouting the first time he's benched or not on the floor for crunch time just like he was doing with the Lakers.