Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Ppl really believe Silas is the coach for this rebuild? He didn’t run plays for Jalen either. These guys have no purposeful role on offense defined for them. It’s why we’re the worst offense in the league outside of Miami

I’m sure he’s getting his orders from the GM and owner. They’re in full tank mode. The shyt is cray tbh that he publicly admitted that.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I’m sure he’s getting his orders from the GM and owner. They’re in full tank mode. The shyt is cray tbh that he publicly admitted that.
Even then, he’s doing more harm than good with his terrible body language and openly admitted things a coach shouldn’t.

Dude should get fired and ever sniff a coaching job again if he’s going to act that way.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Even then, he’s doing more harm than good with his terrible body language and openly admitted things a coach shouldn’t.

Dude should get fired and ever sniff a coaching job again if he’s going to act that way.
I think he’s still mourning his dad, you’re right tho it’s not a good look and he’s not trying to lead them young guys from what I see
shyt, if they're in tank mode jabari needs MORE touches lol. dude's offensive game is waaay behind a lot of guys taken later
You’re right they reached too high for him and they’re gonna stunt his growth the way things are going down there

James Harden and Westbrook saw the writing on the wall with the new owner. He’s trashhh

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I think he’s still mourning his dad, you’re right tho it’s not a good look and he’s not trying to lead them young guys from what I see

You’re right they reached too high for him and they’re gonna stunt his growth the way things are going down there

James Harden and Westbrook saw the writing on the wall with the new owner. He’s trashhh
I can understand that he feels frustrated and upset as he technically didn't sign up to initially do a rebuild, but even then it's bad when a player displays those tendencies but it's even worse when it's a coach that does it.

Jabari will be fine. He's similar to Mobley in that he can use a pass first PG until he's ready to create his own shot (if they ever develop them.) I can see why they'd be interested in bringing back Harden even if I believe it's a ploy on his part to get paid by Philly.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He shoots 38 percent. Lol.

He don't need no plays run for him.
If he had plays ran for him or a defined role on offense his shooting would be better. Jabari basically shots from any and everywhere on the floor. He has no “spot”. dude was shooting 40% before the last game and j was shocked it was that high. He’s shooting in 40 from midrange and has a nice form. It’s the (lack of)coaching hurting him the most. He’s already a plus defender. He be erasing dunks