Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Ja Morant's nightly highlight reel is :whoo:
I was just talking about him with a dude in the office Ja is way too wild for me. He’s gonna break his 3rd vertebrae the way he tries to yam on people. Last night he did some dumb shyt against the Nets where he went up against two dudes I have no clue what he was thinking:gucci:

He been tryin to yam on Rudy Gobert the whole season and he can’t do it :mjlol:

He’s stupid

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was just talking about him with a dude in the office Ja is way too wild for me. He’s gonna break his 3rd vertebrae the way he tries to yam on people. Last night he did some dumb shyt against the Nets where went up against two dudes I have no clue what he was thinking:gucci:

He’s stupid
he does give me DRose flashbacks with the way he is moving, its a bit concerning

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whatever offense he comes up with cancels out with the trash defense he's providing. Trae looking like last years playoffs was a one hit wonder. There is no way you go from conference finals to outta the playoffs with exact same roster while back on the hunting for free throw bullshyt again.
And no injury/protocol excuses here, every team has to go through it.
According to Hawks fans the record this season is a result of COVID & Silver forcing them to play. Once healthy I expect them to get a top 5 spot:ehh:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was just talking about him with a dude in the office Ja is way too wild for me. He’s gonna break his 3rd vertebrae the way he tries to yam on people. Last night he did some dumb shyt against the Nets where he went up against two dudes I have no clue what he was thinking:gucci:

He been tryin to yam on Rudy Gobert the whole season and he can’t do it :mjlol:

He’s stupid
:russ: You sound like @ISO

I will say you don’t want to have him overthinking out there but he does need to tone it down just a bit. Would hate to see a major injury

• Dap
Reactions: ISO

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
He really gotta get his act together. That MVP is literally Steph’s for the taking if he wasn’t performing so poorly:

Kski

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
He really gotta get his act together. That MVP is literally Steph’s for the taking if he wasn’t performing so poorly:

I think Giannis should win the MVP if current trends continue. He been having a dominant season comparable to his MVP seasons. Imo only Jokic and Embiid having similarly dominant seasons, but their teams don’t have the record.

Nets dropping to 2nd in the East + Harden returning to form should damper KD’s MVP narrative. If Kyrie comes back hooping that should put the final nail in the coffin.

I think the media would love to give Steph the MVP, and I wouldn’t be mad if he won, but unless he turns his season around, I don’t think he’s the most deserving. The Warriors having the best record in the league is his only real claim to MVP. By Steph Curry standards, he’s been having an underwhelming season. The ‘20 season where he only played 5 games aside, Steph shooting a career worst from 3 & the field. Even if you wanna look at eFG% and TS% only, he’s still having his worst shooting season since 2013.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Should Ja be in the mvp convo if he continues performing at this level :jbhmm:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I think Giannis should win the MVP if current trends continue. He been having a dominant season comparable to his MVP seasons. Imo only Jokic and Embiid having similarly dominant seasons, but their teams don’t have the record.

Nets dropping to 2nd in the East + Harden returning to form should damper KD’s MVP narrative. If Kyrie comes back hooping that should put the final nail in the coffin.

I think the media would love to give Steph the MVP, and I wouldn’t be mad if he won, but unless he turns his season around, I don’t think he’s the most deserving. The Warriors having the best record in the league is his only real claim to MVP. By Steph Curry standards, he’s been having an underwhelming season. The ‘20 season where he only played 5 games aside, Steph shooting a career worst from 3 & the field. Even if you wanna look at eFG% and TS% only, he’s still having his worst shooting season since 2013.
GS don’t have the best record in the league without Steph’s pressence… He don’t have to score a single fukkin point.. The fact he takes two to three defenders out of the play on any given night it’s MVP status period… NOBODY in the league is seeing that type of defense

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps

Regardless of the Warriors record, if he keeps this up I can definitely see Embiid and Derozan soon lapping him in the MVP race