Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Kski

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
GS don’t have the best record in the league without Steph’s pressence… He don’t have to score a single fukkin point.. The fact he takes two to three defenders out of the play on any given night it’s MVP status period… NOBODY in the league is seeing that type of defense
Obviously Steph makes everyone around him better and is the engine that makes the Warriors work on a nightly basis. He’s a MVP candidate this season because of that, but record has never been enough to guarantee a MVP. Steph hasn’t been Steph Curry. He’s having an underwhelming individual season. If not for that Steph would be running away with the MVP award.
Regardless of the Warriors record, if he keeps this up I can definitely see Embiid and Derozan soon lapping him in the MVP race
Regardless of the Warrior’s record? Idk. Realistically, I don’t think Demar has the media narrative for that to happen. Embiid is possible, but unlikely. It would take Steph slumping + Klay coming back hooping + Embiid dragging the Sixers higher in the standings

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

giphy.gif

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Man Garland is so good. He’s the first young pg to perfectly blend playmaking shooting and scoring since CP3. Got total command out there..

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Which game is worth watching tonight, don't have it in me to see Pacers give up a game to the Knicks

:scust:

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Cavs got to ship out Sexton and let the rest of these guys cook like this. Don't even want to see what he looks like coming back.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Cavs got to ship out Sexton and let the rest of these guys cook like this. Don't even want to see what he looks like coming back.
No one will trade for him at this point, lets see what they get with sign and trade. I still like Sexton and can be helpful for other teams.