HE AINT CARRYING shyt.

:devil:
:evil:
I guess Dame carrying shyt:russ:
Stupid bytch made fakkit ass mod
One yourself
This forum would be a much better place:mjgrin:

Daps
If they swapped out Looney for a 6-9 PF whos mobile and can switch with Dray theyd be an NBA steel curtain but that guy isnt out there @Gil Scott-Heroin
:mjpls:

I see you been praising that guy's play lately too.
he was missing the three pointers he usually makes off of pindowns. I couldnt believe it
Funny that, with this talk about December being historically his worst month: I went back over his poor shooting games from previous Decembers, and whatyaknow, he was missing easy looks that he'd typically make in his sleep. Then it had a snowball effect throughout the game.

Whether or not it's just the law of averages that kicks in after a month of play (November), where he needs to get it out of his system, I don't know. It'll be interesting to see how this month goes when January has typically been kind to him.

:manny:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Posts from October...

Bulls going to wreck shyt this season.

Quickest rebuild in NBA history
:wow:
:troll:

Definitely. Only teams clearly better on paper right now imo are the Nets and Bucks.

It's debatable and close with everyone else.

It's the depth for me...
How many teams have a better 3rd option on any given night than DeRozan or Vucevic? Patrick Williams as the 4th? Coby White and Caruso off the bench.

Athletes throughout the entire lineup...

Guys like Troy Brown, Green, Jones Jr, Ayo, compared to last year, it's not even close.

The young guys we had to depend on to score last year outside of Zach now are true complimentary and luxury pieces that can develope with a lot less expectations

My confidence never waivered.
:yeshrug:

Daps
Draymond is the best defensive player I've ever seen, my word. The way he commands the team during a triangle and 2 defensive scheme, sheesh.

This might be one of the best defensive teams I've ever seen. Their one weakness come playoff time will be big men. A shame that Wiseman is so under-developed, he would definitely be able to shore that up.
As time goes on, this will end up being a popular opinion. He's changed the way we look at defense. More and more people will start realizing that NBA play isn't just about defending 1v1.

Daps
How you the mvp and your team still wins when you only score 9 pts?
- It's only one game (he's averaging 28 ppg up until this game)
- We're not even at the halfway point, so MVP discussions will continue to evolve. No point trying to definitively rule on anything at this point.
- Previous MVP winners have had low scoring games in which their team won.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Trae Young needs to work on guarding his position. He needs to study how guys like CP3 and Collison became decent defenders.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Portland needs to trade CJ gor a player and picks, slot Afernee in the starting lineup and prepare for life after Dame. I mean that would probably be the plan if CJ wasn't injured.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Missing open shots. All in his head. A month from now this will be a distant memory.

Lol, Steph is desensitized to open shots now. Them shyts don't do nothing for him any more.

He needs to have 2 defenders on him, be off balance with the shot clock running down for him to feel alive and focused.:dead:

Daps
Lol, Steph is desensitized to open shots now. Them shyts don't do nothing for him any more.

He needs to have 2 defenders on him, be off balance with the shot clock running down for him to feel alive and focused.:dead:
I think that would explain why he gets in his own head, and why he finds it hard to recalibrate (hesitating on open looks). He overcompensates by trying to replicate those scenarios with even more difficult shots trying to give himself an adrenaline shot to get into that rhythm that he needs to shoot just normally.

The easiest shots are the hardest [mentally] for him. It's almost as if his muscle memory needs to be dumbed-down.

Last edited: