Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Went from KD being the unanimous MVP to it's DeRozan's time.

No rest for the wicked.

:wow:
THATS THE DIFFERENCE
BETWEEN ME AND YOU...

I CALL IT LIKE I SEE IT.

I DONT JUST RUN WITH
A NARRATIVE OR AGENDA
NO MATTER WHAT THE FACTS SAY.

I ALREADY SHOWED YOU
A POST FROM 2 MONTHS AGO
SAYING DEROZAN
WAS COMING FOR MVP.

HES CONTINUED TO LEVEL UP
WHILE OTHERS HAVE REGRESSED
OR BECOME STAGNANT.
:devil:
:evil:

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hes the same size as last year, so idk if that's it

but yeah, Steph has been garbage since Nov 30, save for about 3 games. No1 is even paying attention to it either bc of the 3pt record and the 3000 threes record.

The warriors have been winning games in spite of Steph sometimes, like tonight

Dray has been brilliant, and all the role players have been dynamite. But I don't know if they ever win in spite of Steph. A whole lot of open looks out there because of the attention he draws, even when he's missing.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Dray has been brilliant, and all the role players have been dynamite. But I don't know if they ever win in spite of Steph. A whole lot of open looks out there because of the attention he draws, even when he's missing.
u right. :yeshrug:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Draymond is the best defensive player I've ever seen, my word. The way he commands the team during a triangle and 2 defensive scheme, sheesh.

This might be one of the best defensive teams I've ever seen. Their one weakness come playoff time will be big men. A shame that Wiseman is so under-developed, he would definitely be able to shore that up.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Draymond is the best defensive player I've ever seen, my word. The way he commands the team during a triangle and 2 defensive scheme, sheesh.

This might be one of the best defensive teams I've ever seen. Their one weakness come playoff time will be big men. A shame that Wiseman is so under-developed, he would definitely be able to shore that up.

If they swapped out Looney for a 6-9 PF whos mobile and can switch with Dray theyd be an NBA steel curtain but that guy isnt out there @Gil Scott-Heroin

Daps
His shot has looked off for sure, but the most troubling thing is he has been showing no touch around the rim. Wondering if he put too much muscle on for his own good.
I think he gets in his head too much, particularly when he misses early on, and tries to take even more difficult shots to make up for his misses. Like a gambler chasing his losses. There's games like against Memphis where he's scoring in the paint at will, hitting all types of circus shots, and then games where basic shyt isn't even falling for him.

I don't know if the extra muscle is having too much influence on his finishing because the ability is still there. More mental than anything else.

He just needs to be better. Period. And he will be.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't call that struggling. That's more just giving a game a way.

:heh:

Warriors the only game where Chicago looked flat out bad this season.
all jokes. chicago is good. they beat brooklyn 2x, they deserve that 1 seed

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I think he gets in his head too much, particularly when he misses early on, and tries to take even more difficult shots to make up for his misses. Like a gambler chasing his losses. There's games like against Memphis where he's scoring in the paint at will, hitting all types of circus shots, and then games where basic shyt isn't even falling for him.

I don't know if the extra muscle is having too much influence on his finishing because the ability is still there. More mental than anything else.

He just needs to be better. Period. And he will be.
he was missing the three pointers he usually makes off of pindowns. I couldnt believe it