ur ability to pull up past posts is :wow:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Steph been trending downward for a minute. Can't use the "he's putting too much pressure on himself trying to break Ray Allen's record" excuse anymore. Tonight drops him out of the MVP discussion unless he goes on a legendary run for a month.

Problem is, every serious candidate has an uneven narrative. KD was down 28 points in the 4th tonight at home, coming after a loss to a Clippers team playing fringe NBA players. Yikes. Giannis been trending upward and is still my #1 at the moment but just lost to the Pistons. Jokic is statistically dominant but his team stinks. Embiid is gaining momentum but the Sixers need to win more to bolster his case. Perfect scenario for DeRozan to really get into the mainstream convo, really.
YEP ITS DEROZANS TIME
TO GET THAT PUSH...

BULLS ON AN 8 GM STREAK TOO.
:devil:
:evil:

Daps
Steph been trending downward for a minute. Can't use the "he's putting too much pressure on himself trying to break Ray Allen's record" excuse anymore. Tonight drops him out of the MVP discussion unless he goes on a legendary run for a month.

Problem is, every serious candidate has an uneven narrative. KD was down 28 points in the 4th tonight at home, coming after a loss to a Clippers team playing fringe NBA players. Yikes. Giannis been trending upward and is still my #1 at the moment but just lost to the Pistons. Jokic is statistically dominant but his team stinks. Embiid is gaining momentum but the Sixers need to win more to bolster his case. Perfect scenario for DeRozan to really get into the mainstream convo, really.
@Walt out here trying to put the nail in Steph's coffin.

:wow:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Philly still think they getting an all star for Ben Simmons or nah?

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
His shot has looked off for sure, but the most troubling thing is he has been showing no touch around the rim. Wondering if he put too much muscle on for his own good.
hes the same size as last year, so idk if that's it

but yeah, Steph has been garbage since Nov 30, save for about 3 games. No1 is even paying attention to it either bc of the 3pt record and the 3000 threes record.

The warriors have been winning games in spite of Steph sometimes, like tonight

EDIT: @CHICAGO i see what you're doing. Stop dapping my posts and take a shower :ufdup: