Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep no foul. You can clap hands if the ball is out of his hand.

they changed the rule. Casuals upset

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
pierce.0.jpeg

:lolbron:

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Edit: Forget what I said.

KD needs to lead his team to a championship (The Warriors were not his team).....It would elevate his legacy

Giannis, Lebron, Curry, Jordan, and Kobe all did it

Durant needs to do it.

Yeah a championship helps his legacy but he is still the best player right now championship or not this year.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is BS too NYC can bar out of state fans from the building, but not out of state workers? Y’all just make shyt up to defend senseless policies.

There was/is nothing stopping NYC from barring EVERYONE from entering the arena if they’re not vaccinated
I'm not gonna go back and forth with ya'll anymore, it's been explained already. He can just get vaccinated and/or you can just get over it.

:manny:

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Nobody hates Kyrie I’m a fan of his actually.

I also edited my post that lift is recent last week my nikka I was at the Knicks game on MLK day and had to show proof. 89% of New Yorkers have at least one dose and Omicron peaked. That specific mandate also has nothing to do with a separate mandate against workers.

Who are these unvaccinated players playing against the Knicks and Nets name them…
Justin Holiday is unvaxxed and played at Barclays on valentines day, kyrie had to sit out that same game. Its no coincidence that 3 days later you had Adam Silver come out and publicly question the logic of the nyc vaccine mandate.
This is actually the Nets/NBA own fault, if they would have given kyrie his requested religious exemption he would be cleared to play right now. But they can't do it now because the nba publicly announced the denial of Wiggans exemption request.