Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Eric Adams don’t give a fukk about no Kyrie or NBA playoffs.

He’s a private sector worker and private sector workers are required to be vaccinated.

Y’all need to stop caping for that third eye selfish clout chasing nikka
Because the mandate is stupid

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I can tell you label superstar very loosely. Only Superstars I see if they reach potential are Cade & Green:yeshrug:

The Barnes/Giddey/Wagner/Mobley will be good to stars but superstars I don’t see it based on what I’ve seen & other factors

So based on what youve seen so far Green and Cade are showing you superstar potential of this class ? :mjlol:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If this nikka don’t just roll up his sleeve and get da shot. Wilbon and crew was right, it’s stupid. Just get a damn shot.
The most frustrating thing is people/media won’t keep this same “just do it” mentality with others & other topics

He made a decision & is facing the consequences. Everyone besides him is doing all the crying. People just need to accept he isn’t getting it.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mavs get a hell of a whistle. This happened the other night against Houston where they were getting every contact call against Houston but on the other end they were mailing Green and company and the refs kept swallowing their whistle. They short ten more free throws than Houston, who leads the league in free throw attempts. It definitely altered the game in their favor and now I’m seeing it again against Boston

Daps
The law has nothing to do with athletes he just happens to fall under the guidelines.

U know what’s more stupid? Not being vaccinated.
Breh you are literally caping for the government.

If the this is in the interest of public health, why is it ok for thousands of spectators (along with visiting players) to be unvaccinated but not a player for the home team? Answer that.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
The most frustrating thing is people/media won’t keep this same “just do it” mentality with others & other topics

He made a decision & is facing the consequences. Everyone besides him is doing all the crying. People just need to accept he isn’t getting it.

This different, this a virus, not a civil rights issue.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Breh you are literally caping for the government.

If the this is in the interest of public health, why is it ok for thousands of spectators (along with visiting players) to be unvaccinated but not a player for the home team? Answer that.
Ur still talking about dumb ass sports this shyt means nothing

The law is not targeting athletes it’s for private sector workers he just happens to fall under that

There are no unvaccinated visiting players for the longest you need proof of vaccination to get in as a spectator