Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Daps
:mjlol:

Let me break it down for you in a way you should understand. The rule bans unvaccinated workers from working in NYC. So, unvaccinated nurses or teachers in NYC can't work for their employers, but they can still go to a hospital or a school to visit as a member of the public. The rule isn't targeting Kyrie specifically, but he's subjected to it just the same, which means he can't work/play for the Nets in NYC since his dumbass isn't vaccinated, but he can still go the arena as a member of the general public. It only looks weird because of Kyrie's particular situation, not because of the rule itself, but you and a lot of brehs on here are only looking at it through a sports lens so you're ignoring the grand scheme of things.

Kyrie is a Netss employee, so he cant work/play for them if he remains unvaccinated for now. NYC hasn't banned unvaccinated members of the public from public places, so Kyrie can still go to the arena and watch his team without helping them on the court. It's fukking simple but this has been explained dozens of times and ya'll keep asking the same questions over and over. If you want to blame someone then blame Kyrie (although he's probably happy about the rule because he has less wear and tear on his body and he might be healthy for the playoffs the first time this decade).

Breh, I know what the rule is, I’ve said repeatedly that it’s a dumb rule that’s not about public health, but money. Before the mandate was lifted, the only reason to exempt visiting players was cuz they still wanted that revenue. Now that the general mandate is lifted for all those entering the building, your point holds more weight. But that’s only if you want to pretend that the mandate has any effect on public health at this point. Cuz the same logic holds true for both employees and patrons of these non sporting establishments. If it’s safe enough to lift the mandate for patrons there’s no logical reason to keep it in place for private business employees.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
They always bring up the AD injury and ignore the fact that Chris Paul couldn't shoot or dribble with his injury.