Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Daps
I'm not gonna go back and forth with ya'll anymore, it's been explained already. He can just get vaccinated and/or you can just get over it.

:manny:
You’re not going back and forth cuz you have no leg to stand on. I’m pointing out how stupid the rule is, idgaf about Kyrie, but won’t cape for obviously dumb policies. :scust:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Adam Silver come out and publicly question the logic of the nyc vaccine mandate.
NYC politicians doesn’t care about no damn basketball players. The mandate doesn’t target them.

The logic why can Justin Holiday can play somebody broke down why he could and again him playing is irrelevant because it’s not a sports law it’s a mandate for NYC workers.

Last edited:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You’re not going back and forth cuz you have no leg to stand on. I’m pointing out how stupid the rule is, idgaf about Kyrie, but won’t cape for obviously dumb policies. :scust:
:mjlol:

Let me break it down for you in a way you should understand. The rule bans unvaccinated workers from working in NYC. So, unvaccinated nurses or teachers in NYC can't work for their employers, but they can still go to a hospital or a school to visit as a member of the public. The rule isn't targeting Kyrie specifically, but he's subjected to it just the same, which means he can't work/play for the Nets in NYC since his dumbass isn't vaccinated, but he can still go the arena as a member of the general public. It only looks weird because of Kyrie's particular situation, not because of the rule itself, but you and a lot of brehs on here are only looking at it through a sports lens so you're ignoring the grand scheme of things.

Kyrie is a Netss employee, so he cant work/play for them if he remains unvaccinated for now. NYC hasn't banned unvaccinated members of the public from public places, so Kyrie can still go to the arena and watch his team without helping them on the court. It's fukking simple but this has been explained dozens of times and ya'll keep asking the same questions over and over. If you want to blame someone then blame Kyrie (although he's probably happy about the rule because he has less wear and tear on his body and he might be healthy for the playoffs the first time this decade).