Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Daps
Ur still talking about dumb ass sports this shyt means nothing

The law is not targeting athletes it’s for private sector workers he just happens to fall under that

U need to be vaccinated to enter restaurants and sporting events what are you talking about there are no unvaccinated visiting players or fans or workers in the damn arena

You call me all kinds of stupid, yet you don’t even know what’s going on.

NYC Lifts Vaccine Mandate for Restaurants, Bars — What to Know

And visiting unvaccinated players have been allowed to play in NYC this entire season. Instead of spewing blind hate for Kyrie, try to actually process the points I’m making. Life exists outside of your echo chamber.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
You call me all kinds of stupid, yet you don’t even know what’s going on.

NYC Lifts Vaccine Mandate for Restaurants, Bars — What to Know

And visiting players have been allowed to play in NYC this entire season. Instead of spewing blind hate for Kyrie, try to actually process the points I’m making. Life exists outside of your echo chamber.
Nobody hates Kyrie I’m a fan of his actually.

I also edited my post that lift is recent last week my nikka I was at the Knicks game on MLK day and had to show proof. 89% of New Yorkers have at least one dose and Omicron peaked. That specific mandate also has nothing to do with a separate mandate against workers.

Who are these unvaccinated players playing against the Knicks and Nets name them…

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The law has nothing to do with athletes he just happens to fall under the guidelines.

U know what’s more stupid? Not being vaccinated.
You're going back and forth with people who are asking the same questions that have been asked and answered hundreds of times on here. They're not interested in understanding it.

These dudes don't even realize the fact that visiting players aren't subject to NY's laws/jurisdiction because they're out of state workers. They probably don't even know what jurisdiction means.

Daps
Nobody hates Kyrie I’m a fan of his actually.

I also edited my post that lift is recent last week my nikka I was at the Knicks game on MLK day and had to show proof. 89% of New Yorkers have at least one dose and Omicron peaked. That specific mandate also has nothing to do with a separate mandate against workers.

Who are these unvaccinated players playing against the Knicks and Nets name them…

The rule allows unvaccinated players from VISITING teams to play in NYC. Neither of those teams are visiting NYC. You’re trying to save face instead of just addressing the point.

Does that policy make sense to you? Does the policy allowing packed in fans to be unvaccinated while barring home town players make any sense? Answer those questions instead of deflecting to Kyrie and BS classifications that the policy itself defined.

Daps
You're going back and forth with people who are asking the same questions that have been asked and answered hundreds of times on here. They're not interested in understanding it.

These dudes don't even realize the fact that visiting players aren't subject to NY's laws/jurisdiction because they're out of state workers. They probably don't even know what jurisdiction means.
This is BS too NYC can bar out of state fans from the building, but not out of state workers? Y’all just make shyt up to defend senseless policies.

There was/is nothing stopping NYC from barring EVERYONE from entering the arena if they’re not vaccinated

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
So based on what youve seen so far Green and Cade are showing you superstar potential of this class ? :mjlol:
Not to get in y'all mess, as I think Barnes is showing tons of potential in the few games I've watched of him, but what's laughable about either Green or Cade potentially becoming superstars in this class too?