Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Bro shut the fukk up.I’m tired of hearing about this, talk about the game

Daps
Had to turn off the halftime…Wilbon reminding me why I don’t watch that BS. There’s no logical reason to bar Kyrie from playing at this point. It’s not about saving lives anymore. (Really never was since they allowed visitors to be unvaccinated).

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Had to turn off the halftime…Wilbon reminding me why I don’t watch that BS. There’s no logical reason to bar Kyrie from playing at this point. It’s not about saving lives anymore. (Really never was since they allowed visitors to be unvaccinated).
Eric Adams don’t give a fukk about no Kyrie or NBA playoffs.

He’s a private sector worker and private sector workers are required to be vaccinated.

Y’all need to stop caping for that third eye selfish clout chasing nikka

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

I stopped watching half time shows years ago. Most of the people who talk on those shows dont even watch games.

Daps
Eric Adams don’t give a fukk about no Kyrie or NBA playoffs.

He’s a private sector worker and private sector workers are required to be vaccinated.

Y’all need to stop caping for that third eye selfish clout chasing nikka

It’s not about caping for Kyrie, it’s about admitting the rules make no sense. If the vaccine mandate has been lifted, why can’t Kyrie play?

Why have unvaccinated visitors been allowed to play all season?

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang

Nah fukk that, Wilbon was right to call out KD. To say "he's doing this for attention" or to "flex his authority" was some childish shyt to say...as if governing a city revolves around basketball and Kyrie Irving. Dude could have kept that comment

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
It’s not about caping for Kyrie, it’s about admitting the rules make no sense. If the vaccine mandate has been lifted, why can’t Kyrie play?

Why have unvaccinated visitors been allowed to play all season?
The vaccine mandate has not been lifted. Ur talking about the mask mandate. Actually right now politicians like Jumaane Williams want a vaccination mandate for children over 5 starting next school year.

The mandate is for workers. Kyrie is a worker so he must be vaccinated.

Unvaccinated visitors have not been playing. 99% of players are vaccinated.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
NYC has a private sector vaccination mandate under that mandate Kyrie can’t play.

Eric Adams is not going to lift that mandate just so Kyrie Irving can play basketball. It’s not a vendetta against Kyrie…Kyrie is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things just some millionaire basketball player.

Kyrie goofy ass should have been got vaccinated like everyone else.

Man fukk you. This isn't just about Kyrie. Do you realize how ridiculous the private mandate is when everything else is open? This is the same person who is complaining about people not returning to work. People aren't returning because of the flexibility of their jobs and thr mandates.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Man fukk you. This isn't just about Kyrie. Do you realize how ridiculous the private mandate is when everything else is open? This is the same person who is complaining about people not returning to work. People aren't returning because of the flexibility of their jobs and thr mandates.
The vaccine is proven clinically safe and protects against a pandemic that has killed millions

Stop conflating issues most people aren’t returning to work over the convenience of home working not the vaccine

It’s simple if you’re a private sector worker or city employee you must be vaccinated. Not a wild request during a global pandemic. Some basketball playing nikka ain’t above the law

:umad: :umad:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps

:laff: