FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

1:55 Lol Tom Chambers going at Fornier's hairline for no reason :Lolmueller:

Oubre been money since joining the Suns, we got the better of that deal even without Autism Rivers

@PS4
@mastermind
@FAH1223
@KillbertArenas
@JACK!

Yall really ain't want the breh Oubre? :Usurekid: He ballin :nunes: What's wrong with em?

Most people wanted to keep Oubre at least see what he'd get as a RFA this summer..

But he's been awful shooting wise since last season at the half way mark, he has tunnel vision, doesn't pass the rock, and is inconsistent.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Talking about their own pick to get another player to help Pelicans..not sure if it's worth it if AD is gone.

With my bias aside, I would say Boston if they are willing to add Tatum. Lakers are probably willing to give up more but if Boston adds Tatum, he is the best player out of the bunch and Pels should accept that. I think there will be tons of more teams who will be added to the discussion once AD does ask for a trade. There are always random teams that no one talks about end up making the trade.
I agree with this, though I will say, after looking at Boston's roster, would it make sense for them to go after Brow? :jbhmm:

They'd probably have to give up Tatum, Brown and Smart just to make the salaries work. Assuming they made the deal, Kyrie's gonna get maxed out. So before even factoring a potential Davis extension, they'd have Kyrie at $35-40 million per, Hayward at $30 and Horford at $30 (unless he turns his player option down for a long term deal). How the hell do they make the money work? Hayward's untradeable unless they attached a bunch of picks to him to someone like the Hawks.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I agree with this, though I will say, after looking at Boston's roster, would it make sense for them to go after Brow? :jbhmm:

They'd probably have to give up Tatum, Brown and Smart just to make the salaries work. Assuming they made the deal, Kyrie's gonna get maxed out. So before even factoring a potential Davis extension, they'd have Kyrie at $35-40 million per, Hayward at $30 and Horford at $30 (unless he turns his player option down for a long term deal). How the hell do they make the money work? Hayward's untradeable unless they attached a bunch of picks to him to someone like the Hawks.
If Hayward and Brown continue to be terrible, they will probably consider it because they would be adding a superstar next to Kyrie, Tatum has a long way to go to reach his full potential. They probably hoped to trade Brown and the picks but both of those are losing steam every game. They are gonna make some moves because they got like 5 picks coming up. It all depends on Pelicans, maybe they value those picks and accept Brown + 4 picks:yeshrug:. All I know is Lakers will be their last resort :mjgrin:

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Talking about their own pick to get another player to help Pelicans..not sure if it's worth it if AD is gone.

With my bias aside, I would say Boston if they are willing to add Tatum. Lakers are probably willing to give up more but if Boston adds Tatum, he is the best player out of the bunch and Pels should accept that. I think there will be tons of more teams who will be added to the discussion once AD does ask for a trade. There are always random teams that no one talks about end up making the trade.
I would NOT trade with Danny Ainge lol. Dude is a snake oil salesman and will trade off assets that he knows he can do without. Y’all know he is not giving up Tatum and would swindle the hell out of the Pelicans

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I would NOT trade with Danny Ainge lol. Dude is a snake oil salesman and will trade off assets that he knows he can do without. Y’all know he is not giving up Tatum and would swindle the hell out of the Pelicans
Then he doesn’t get Davis.

If he’s not gonna use his assets on Davis he’s not gonna use them on anyone.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Well... they don’t have to. They are legitimate title contenders right now. They shouldn’t feel pressured to gut their team.
I agree that they don't have to, but I think they would and will if the opportunity presents itself. As standard business practice they'd lowball at first or try to throw all the picks and kitchen sink before mentioning Tatum, but eventually the idea of locking up a Kyrie, AD, Al Horford core will be tough to walk away from. Does kinda depend on how competent new orleans is; you'd figure Tatum + picks would be mandatory in any discussion from the pelicans side

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Is AD's health still uncertain? or is that totally behind him?

I'd take Tatum if AD made it clear that he ain't coming back.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Why should Boston be so eager to gut their squad like @Reid2Achieve is saying. If Hayward isn’t the player he used to be they need to keep Tatum. Plus with every passing game the values will change in all this. Jaylen stock going down while Kuzma’s is trending upward. If Ingram or Lonzo start to turn that corner the Lakers suddenly have a more attractive offer.

In a weird way, both teams have a certain level of leverage because they are already contenders as is. Lakers portion of that needs to prove itself as the season progresses but Boston is already expected to be in the finals.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Why should Boston be so eager to gut their squad like @Reid2Achieve is saying. If Hayward isn’t the player he used to be they need to keep Tatum. Plus with every passing game the values will change in all this. Jaylen stock going down while Kuzma’s is trending upward. If Ingram or Lonzo start to turn that corner the Lakers suddenly have a more attractive offer.

In a weird way, both teams have a certain level of leverage because they are already contenders as is. Lakers portion of that needs to prove itself as the season progresses but Boston is already expected to be in the finals.
Ehhhh I'd say at this point most people have switched their prediction to Toronto or even Milwaukee.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

He cant swindle them,he has to come off tatum or he dont get AD its as simple as that,they dont get AD without including tatum cuz the rest of the package is not good enough to get it done...You cant swindle anybody when it comes to elite players of that magnitude...this aint draft picks...and i agree with the opinion youre gonna have to give up so much for AD youre actually weakening urself...