1st Round Playoff Exits
Malik Monk really
KindGiddyCanine-size_restricted.gif

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Talking about their own pick to get another player to help Pelicans..not sure if it's worth it if AD is gone.

With my bias aside, I would say Boston if they are willing to add Tatum. Lakers are probably willing to give up more but if Boston adds Tatum, he is the best player out of the bunch and Pels should accept that. I think there will be tons of more teams who will be added to the discussion once AD does ask for a trade. There are always random teams that no one talks about end up making the trade.

If the Suns end up with a top 3 pick I could see them trying to trade for AD. I doubt the Pelicans would trade him to the Suns even if they could get RJ Barrett or Zion.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I'm glad all the Julius Randle dikkriding you've been doing throughout this season is killing your team. No offense @Easy-E.

You're not talking about me.

I've yet to compliment Julius Randle on anything. I've been in "We'll see" mode all year with him.

As for your spacing point; I just realize Niko has only played 8 games all year :pelscry2:

I'm just tryna stop the pain...Last in the West (the Suns don't count as a real basketball team for the rest of the 2018-19 Season the way they're tanking).

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
This gets overlooked because of how shytty the Suns are overall. It’s a damn shame too smh
We've been a solid team for the last 3 weeks or so. Winning more but more importantly competing every night, no more 30 pt blowouts like early in the season. Defense much improved. I dont care to look up the advanced metrics but I'm sure the offrtg and defrtg reflect that. It's still a work in progress but something started to click.
I'm just tryna stop the pain...Last in the West (the Suns don't count as a real basketball team for the rest of the 2018-19 Season the way they're tanking).
We aren't tanking, and we're gonna finish with a better record than the Pels. :mjpls: