Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gentry needs to stop playing Julius 30+ minutes for starters. You're not going to win games playing that rockbrain that many minutes.

Yet he was a team high +14 and next closest was Jrue with +7.

:jbhmm:

They lost by 3.

He played 37 minutes

So in the 11 minutes he sat down, they were outscored by 11

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
It's really amazing how Doncac is getting phantom calls to ice games like he's an established superstar already, wonder why that could be... :mjpls:

I mean... he was an MVP in perhaps the 2nd best professional bball league in the world

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's really amazing how Doncac is getting phantom calls to ice games like he's an established superstar already, wonder why that could be... :mjpls:

Yep I called that shyt 2 weeks ago. shyt is bull shyt and the dude has shot more free throws than anyone in the league the last 6 or 7 games.

The league really trying to make sure he gets 20 ppg on the year.

But what you expect 2 things always guaranteed in NBA and NFL. White star QBs and white star NBA players are always more protected than their darker counterparts when it comes to the leagues and referees.

Daps
Yep I called that shyt 2 weeks ago. shyt is bull shyt and the dude has shot more free throws than anyone in the league the last 6 or 7 games.

The league really trying to make sure he gets 20 ppg on the year.

But what you expect 2 things always guaranteed in NBA and NFL. White star QBs and white star NBA players are always more protected than their darker counterparts when it comes to the leagues and referees.
tenor.gif

Daps
Why have your transcendent frontcourt player try to post up or attack the basket and draw a foul when you could have him take a 3 out on the perimeter instead?

Screen_shot_2011-04-02_at_6.10.07_PM_400x400.png

:snoop::snoop::snoop:
That's because Julius is on the floor and wanting post-ups (resulting in him turning the ball over, throwing up an errant shot, or passing the ball back out cause he can't create his own shot); forcing AD out of the paint to settle for jumpshots.

:mjgrin:

I'm glad all the Julius Randle dikkriding you've been doing throughout this season is killing your team. No offense @Easy-E.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Yet he was a team high +14 and next closest was Jrue with +7.

They lost by 3.

He played 37 minutes

So in the 11 minutes he sat down, they were outscored by 11

Okafor is trash. They lack depth at the 4/5. Nico is critical for them and he's out.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
What the pick?

And Your Laker bias aside, who has more assets for AD, LA or Boston?
Talking about their own pick to get another player to help Pelicans..not sure if it's worth it if AD is gone.

With my bias aside, I would say Boston if they are willing to add Tatum. Lakers are probably willing to give up more but if Boston adds Tatum, he is the best player out of the bunch and Pels should accept that. I think there will be tons of more teams who will be added to the discussion once AD does ask for a trade. There are always random teams that no one talks about end up making the trade.