Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
The Hornets coach couldn't come up with any solution towards the Nets playing a box & 1 and trapping Kemba.

Just awful coaching.

Kemba has to come to that basketball. Under no circumstances should Malik Monk be ISOing to close the game. I don't care if they're trapping or not. The best players in this league find a way to get their shot or create a play.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
The Hornets coach couldn't come up with any solution towards the Nets playing a box & 1 and trapping Kemba.

Just awful coaching.

Kemba has to come to that basketball. Under no circumstances should Malik Monk be ISOing to close the game. I don't care if they're trapping or not. The best players in this league find a way to get their shot or create a play.
kemba came to the ball last time and these dumbfukks can't even inbound it :mjlol: all monk has to do is get a shot up and worst case scenario we get triple ot

ain't the coach's fault that a 40 year old french bastid is his second best scoring option late - and tony in brooklyn is guaranteed to be twisted off henny and coke

Daps
DeRozan just hit a 3. @Gil Scott-Heroin

And they’re doing more of this :jbhmm:

Their offense was generally poor up until the 4th quarter: LMA's ability to create his own shot was keeping them above the surface, and then the Nuggets offense just went dead for most of this 4th quarter. The fundamental flaw of their offensive structure is still there. Just far too many contested midrange/long-2s, and the floor spacing suffers because of it.