Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
:scust: @ that tech on DSJ. He didn't do shyt. In fact, he deserved to scream in Bridges' face after that dunk.

Daps
Ashtray Ayton is like a 7 ft version of Weedplate Wiggins and it's infuriating to watch; moves well for his size and puts up nice empty stats usually with a shot that isn't complete jank, but everything else about his game and skillset makes me :mindblown::hhh: Sets the softest screens, doesn't box out, doesn't move off the ball if there's anyone over 220 lb anywhere near the rim, doesn't even attempt to contest, let alone block a shot at the rim...Dude is like KAT in that Houston series but ALL THE TIME, I ain't ever seen a 260 lb man as soft as he is. Not even in the top 5 best rookies of his class this season so far, kid has an extremely long way to go to even sniff justifying his draft position. :francis:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Ashtray Ayton is like a 7 ft version of Weedplate Wiggins and it's infuriating to watch; puts up nice empty stats usually but doesn't set solid screens, doesn't box out, doesn't move off the ball if there's anyone over 230 lb anywhere near the rim, doesn't even attempt to contest, let alone block a shot at the rim...Dude is like KAT in that Houston series but ALL THE TIME, I ain't ever seen a 260 lb man as soft as he is. Not even in the top 5 best rookies of his class this season so far, kid has an extremely long way to go to even sniff justifying his draft position. :francis:

It doesn't help that the offense is designed for guards and point forwards.