Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Rick, get this nikkas out the game please.
Nobody going to talk about how trash Markaannnnaennnr and Doncac have been tonight huh.

Luka has made plays and found open players, but they’ve missed. Here you go box score watching instead of watching games.

:mjlol:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Ashtray Ayton is like a 7 ft version of Weedplate Wiggins and it's infuriating to watch; moves well for his size and puts up nice empty stats usually with a shot that isn't complete jank, but everything else about his game and skillset makes me :mindblown::hhh: Sets the softest screens, doesn't box out, doesn't move off the ball if there's anyone over 220 lb anywhere near the rim, doesn't even attempt to contest, let alone block a shot at the rim...Dude is like KAT in that Houston series but ALL THE TIME, I ain't ever seen a 260 lb man as soft as he is. Not even in the top 5 best rookies of his class this season so far, kid has an extremely long way to go to even sniff justifying his draft position. :francis:
He was soft at Arizona too; never understood the hype. Jay Bilas compared him to Wilt. :mjlol:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I really don't like the Suns offense. The handoffs are too predictable.
Yeah it's bad. At least one sequence tonight where the Mavs almost had a steal 3, 4 times in a row because they were just probing the handoffs every time. That play should be run once in awhile, couple times a game max. Idk if hes just trying to simplify things too much or what but it clearly needs more variety.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
It's crazy that the 14th best team record wise in the West would be tied for the last playoff spot in the East.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Then we have this nikka Harrison Barnes getting overpaid and doesn’t step up in these games.

:trash:

One of the most underrated stories in the nba over the last 3 years, is how harrison barnes got his ring...then got maxed out by the mavs, so he has been making max money on a team actively trying to tank basically since he got their, and since he is only 26 he might get maxed AGAIN by another bad team with money to spend...

Dude is living the GOAT "I got my ring and now it's time to get paid" life...another max and by the age of 30 he going to be sitting on around 300 million dollars made:wow: