Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
I love draft sh1t so I follow a lot of those draft cats on twitter and it’s annoying how they make definitive statements about a players career already to justify where they had him pre draft

They’ll show a video of one play of the players fukkin up if they were lower then others on the player and if they were high on a player show clips of him doing good

It’s amazing the egos these guys have
Reading this I instantly thought of Johnathan Givony that dude thinks he’s gods gift to the NBA Draft

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
But can you really credit that to Luka. He has a negative net rating so far. They are doing better when he isn't on the floor so far this season.
We would need to see more analysis on this but Luka is playing against other starters, also DSJ plays really well against bench players but not against starters. The bigs on starting lineups really kills his finishing ability

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Leave it to Lamarcus Aldridge to try a high post up and miss a wide open shooter for 3 while his defender was on the god damn floor :francis:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I don't know what is more :mjlol:

Derozan hunting for fouls and getting a tech when he doesn't get one :mjlol:

This random ref clearly having a vendetta against Derozan who was clearly getting hacked every play and NOT calling a foul for him until Derozan got a tech and then they INSTANTLY call a foul for him the next time down :mjlol:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Patrick Beverly randomly got a tech while the teams were going into the locker room at half time :mjlol:
He's so washed. Time to move on from him and Avery Bradley. Its #BrickCity with these two dudes on the court. Lou, even though he's injured at the moment, is washed too.