Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
One of the most underrated stories in the nba over the last 3 years, is how harrison barnes got his ring...then got maxed out by the mavs, so he has been making max money on a team actively trying to tank basically since he got their, and since he is only 26 he might get maxed AGAIN by another bad team with money to spend...

Dude is living the GOAT "I got my ring and now it's time to get paid" life...another max and by the age of 30 he going to be sitting on around 300 million dollars made:wow:
A worse Joe Johnson lmao only difference Joe ain’t get that ring in 05 cause his face got broken

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Former NBA guard Ben Uzoh has dealt with Markelle Fultz’s rare injury before

"Ben Uzoh was worried Philadelphia 76ers guard Markelle Fultz might have thoracic outlet syndrome way back in the summer of 2017. Fultz was displaying his skills during summer league and showing why he was drafted No. 1 overall, yet Uzoh noticed the same symptoms that derailed his own NBA playing career.

“It looked to me like Markelle had the injury when I saw him play during a summer league game,” Uzoh told The Undefeated recently."

:to::to:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Kidd;

You joked earlier in the fall that you would love to coach the Warriors. Is a return to coaching in the cards for you right now?

Yeah, I would love to get back and coach in the NBA. I think being humble, being understanding, helping develop players get to where they want. Hopefully, I get the opportunity to do it again.

Having been in that situation where you had an opportunity to work with young talent to help develop them, would that be a situation that you would want to be in again, or as you were saying, would you rather work with a contender-type team? Or, does it matter?

It doesn’t matter. I’ve done both, in the sense of the veteran team I had Brooklyn, and then, in Milwaukee, having a young team. So, I’m open to do either and hopefully have the success that I had in both Brooklyn and Milwaukee. It doesn’t matter. Having contenders is fun. Both jobs are hard. A young team or a veteran team, they’re hard jobs. But, it would be fun to have that opportunity.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Until D Book starts playing defense or has a team around him that plays defense hes not winning shyt sadly.

Hes been hurt for 5+ games tho so idk why you brought him up :dahell:
I just so happen to remember the response that Kyrie never won without LeBron but the Cavs were never this bad even playing with worst talent around him

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
I mean the situations aren't even similar and even bringing up Booker means you'd have to be clueless about the entire thing.

Translation: :comeon:

And no I'm not explaining 100 obvious things to you
Why aren’t they similiar? I see terrible roster with a bunch of overrated players for both, two supreme scoring guards who aren’t good at facilitating. If you put Booker with Bron they have a similiar dynamic to Bron and Kyrie and shouldn’t receive criticism for playing on terrible teams.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Why aren’t they similiar? I see terrible roster with a bunch of overrated players for both, two supreme scoring guards who aren’t good at facilitating. If you put Booker with Bron they have a similiar dynamic to Bron and Kyrie and shouldn’t receive criticism for playing on terrible teams.
ok

Booker hasnt played a healthy game all year, let's start with that.