Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Daps
yo steph curry is truly the most dominant player since mike. i love kobe . love shaq. but the way steph changes the entire game by just stepping on the court is something i have never ever seen before.

im watching the game last night he doesn't have the ball , and its two people guarding him from 30 feet out. this happened multiple times leading to them stretching the game

brehs this fukkin crazy. and the every time he touched the ball it was a wrap.
A lot of nikkas just don't get it, and some of them don't want to get it, because it's much easier to remain ignorant and push an agenda.

:manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Josh Jackson:francis:......Alex Len, Dragan Bender, Marquese Chriss...Josh Jackson:mjcry:

Ayton even shows a bunch of puzzy traits.The culture is toxic round these Suns waters

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
How the Celtics get that many days off between games? They last played Saturday...

Daps
Crazy. Was he highly rated out of high school? Like I just don't remember him at all in terms of the recruiting scene then he shows up at Michigan state and is sick
One of the top HS prospects in his class (admittedly, I wasn't really paying attention until I saw him at the college level). @str8up knows all things Indiana basketball, he'd be the best one to ask about this.
What's your take on him breh, best player in the Draft?
JJJ and MPJ were the only players who really caught my eye before the draft, and at this stage, I'd only have Doncic ahead of him, if only marginally. It goes without saying, he's the prototype new-age big man: doesn't need the ball to be effective on offense, shoots the 3, and has defensive versatility - he'll most probably be used as the blueprint going forward.