Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Daps
Fatty Mills and the rest of this shameful Spurs squad :scust:

Poor Pop looks like he's either dead inside or about to cry every time the camera pans to him whenever I've seen the Spurs play this season; guy should just retire and stop losing sleep and hair follicles over that sorry ass team. Come back after some time off for the 2020 Olympics and let that be his basketball swan song and go out on a high note instead or suffering through this defenseless purgatory his team's in now.

How the fukk do the Spurs voluntarily put Danny Green of all your players in as a sweetener for the deal involving the guy who forced his way outta your franchise and then choose POELTL over Siakam or literally any of the other Raptors young guys in return for him :gucci::mindblown::hhh:

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Shout outs to Philly. You've separated yourself from the bottom feeder teams and are now right under the top teams. I don't care what seed they end up at, if they buck Toronto, Boston or Milwaukee then it's curtains for these guys.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Shout outs to Philly. You've separated yourself from the bottom feeder teams and are now right under the top teams. I don't care what seed they end up at, if they buck Toronto, Boston or Milwaukee then it's curtains for these guys.
They can certainly beat Milwaukee.

Daps
This fukk nikka @CHICAGO is censoring legitimate discussions on this board (a topic which is ahead of the curve, nonetheless), but lets hot takes and sensationalism overflow to the point where there's no actual dialogue on the game anymore.

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother posting.

:manny:

Daps
Reppin
California
OUG8k0Y.gif

Lmaoool

Daps
After Steph had the most efficient 20+ ppg season ever last year, he's on pace for the most efficient 30+ ppg season this year (his '15/'16 season being the record):

30.2 ppg on 19.7 shots/4.8 free-throw attempts - 65.4 eFG% and 69.3 TS% (which is insane, considering his low volume FT) - no player in history comes even remotely close.

:picard:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
After Steph had the most efficient 20+ ppg season ever last year, he's on pace for the most efficient 30+ ppg season this year (his '15/'16 season being the record):

30.2 ppg on 19.7 shots/4.8 free-throw attempts - 65.4 eFG% and 69.3 TS% (which is insane, considering his low volume FT) - no player in history comes even remotely close.

:picard:
His off ball skills are better than any NBA player in history and his on ball skills are unstoppable. The best offensively skilled player ever. No one comes close. KD has the best talent and size with elite scoring. He is simply unguardable due to his elite tools, elite, size to match skills. But Steph got him. Steph to me is the offensive GOAT

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
yo steph curry is truly the most dominant player since mike. i love kobe . love shaq. but the way steph changes the entire game by just stepping on the court is something i have never ever seen before.

im watching the game last night he doesn't have the ball , and its two people guarding him from 30 feet out. this happened multiple times leading to them stretching the game

brehs this fukkin crazy. and the every time he touched the ball it was a wrap.