Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
OUG8k0Y.gif

Now if you added Fultz to this laying down in the background it would be perfect :pachaha:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I’m sure SA could have gotten him if they tried. But you know Pops loves his Euros
They tried. Toronto wasn't willing to part with him or O.G.

You will be perma neg status breh from here on out. Talking shyt about Young in a Doncic thread is an open close neg.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
His off ball skills are better than any NBA player in history and his on ball skills are unstoppable. The best offensively skilled player ever. No one comes close. KD has the best talent and size with elite scoring. He is simply unguardable due to his elite tools, elite, size to match skills. But Steph got him. Steph to me is the offensive GOAT

yo steph curry is truly the most dominant player since mike. i love kobe . love shaq. but the way steph changes the entire game by just stepping on the court is something i have never ever seen before.

im watching the game last night he doesn't have the ball , and its two people guarding him from 30 feet out. this happened multiple times leading to them stretching the game

brehs this fukkin crazy. and the every time he touched the ball it was a wrap.

MJ actually got better in the playoffs. Steph as yet to even win a finals MVP and isnt close to the player he is in the regular season.

:comeon:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
MJ actually got better in the playoffs. Steph as yet to even win a finals MVP and isnt close to the player he is in the regular season.

MJ played in a different era. He played at the height of isolation Basketball. I am not sure what you want to say. If you are saying MJ is the best isolation player of all time. I would be a fool to not agree. He served his purpose for that era. He would be great in any era but as the game has evolved and advanced, Steph is the offensive king of the mountain

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
They tried. Toronto wasn't willing to part with him or O.G.

You will be perma neg status breh from here on out. Talking shyt about Young in a Doncic thread is an open close neg.

Don’t bother you are ignore status lame :heh:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And for the record, last night's game is a perfect example of why nobody in the West is beating the Lakers other than the Warriors.

LeBron is just that good. A lot of y'all made it seem like he ran through the East because the teams were weak competition, but you'll learn :manny:

Got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you if you think LeBron is gonna lose to the likes of Denver or OKC

camer999

All Star
Daps
And for the record, last night's game is a perfect example of why nobody in the West is beating the Lakers other than the Warriors.

LeBron is just that good. A lot of y'all made it seem like he ran through the East because the teams were weak competition, but you'll learn :manny:

Got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you if you think LeBron is gonna lose to the likes of Denver or OKC
Exactly how I feel, you gotta massively out talent brons squad to beat him. If you don't :francis:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

Nah it'll be different this time....He had another all star and shooters/veterans even when Kyrie left...he has none of that in LA...Hes good but hes not good enough to overcome missing all of that when he refuses to defend every possession....

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah it'll be different this time....He had another all star and shooters/veterans even when Kyrie left...he has none of that in LA...Hes good but hes not good enough to overcome missing all of that when he refuses to defend every possession....

He hasn’t played defense since he left Miami. Love sure as hell didn’t play like an all star in the playoffs.

I want nothing good to happen to the Lakers so I’d rather be wrong but I doubt it.

camer999

All Star
Daps
You haven’t been paying attention or watching if you think he hasn’t been playing defense. He’s 30th in defensive win shares vs 300+ from last year. Regardless how how you feel about analytics, that’s too big to ignore. He also passes the eye test too.

Daps

Why do y'all post this generic ass shyt as if it means anything? Anybody still stuck on this "he isn't close the player he is in the regular season" nonsense (don't get me started on that Finals MVP shyt) clearly can't comprehend what they're watching.

:heh: