Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Suns are looking peak process 76er level bad.

Jakarr Samson at the point guard bad
and honestly, what are they tanking for?

They're green as fukk. They're gonna lose games on their own. Now if they keep losing it's because their picks aren't panning out. This year doesn't even have a major PG prospect. God help them if they're in position to grab Barrett or Reddish.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

They're green as fukk. They're gonna lose games on their own. Now if they keep losing it's because their picks aren't panning out. This year doesn't even have a major PG prospect. God help them if they're in position to grab Barrett or Reddish.

Suns aren't tanking though, they wanted to compete. They're just trash.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I don't think they're tanking though unless you call assembling that lineup a form of tanking. Their vets stink and the youngins haven't panned out based off expectations and will probably get replaced by other youngins who may or may not pan out.

I want Fultz there so bad.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I don't think they're tanking though unless you call assembling that lineup a form of tanking. Their vets stink and the youngins haven't panned out based off expectations and will probably get replaced by other youngins who may or may not pan out.

I want Fultz there so bad.
Suns aren't tanking though, they wanted to compete. They're just trash.
I'm not saying they're tanking. I'm saying there would be no reason for them to do so. The incentive isn't there.