Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

I'm sure plenty of organizations would love the 'lacking' talent of...
Lauri
Lavine
Dunn
Portis
Carter Jr

How about you wait until they actually have most of their regular rotation back before throwing shade. This team is clearly incomplete right now, so it's pointless trying to shyt on them.

And it's obvious that Minnesota lost the trade, because they ended up with Covington and Saric.

Who would you rather have?
a.) Jimmy Butler
b.) Lavine, Dunn, Markkanen
c.) Covington, Saric

:russ:

You can't be serious
Only Wendell has franchise cornerstone potential(if he keep improving). Lavine is just a first option on a bad team. I saw something tonight that happens too often with Lavine. He don’t have a lot of help but when Chicago need those bucket when the game is close or getting away, he can’t stop the bleeding. I thought Portis should’ve been the one traded to New Orleans but I understand he was younger than Mirotic. None of the pf’s on your roster look like they’ll be better than Mirotic is right now

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Even before the game , I thought Boston are the favorites to come out the east. Celtics have too many weapons . Hayward even loos like he's getting better slowly . Tatum and Brown haven’t even had a game yet where both of them played well. Kyrie’s injury history is my only worry cause the Raptors and Philly would beat the Celtics without him.

If Brad Stevens is the coach a lot think he is, there’s no way you can make the conference finals without your 2 all star players and not able to make it to the finals with them. Raptors have a legit Top 5 player and a depth of talented players but Boston’s better.

Daps
Brett needs to move him to the 4 but he just lets Ben/Joel do what they want most of the time.
Their Lineup should be

Fultz
Reddikk
Jimmy
Ben
Embiid.

You draft a Point Guard with the first pick, let him be a point guard. Not sure how Ben plays off ball but why not Let Fultz cook and dominate the ball/ bring it up. I’ve seen him make plays for some of the guys off the bench. With Reddikk, Jimmy and even Joel, there’s enough shooting to have them play together.

Daps
Yep bulls definitely won’t the trade:mjlol: nigguhs goin be lottery bound until Jimmy retire:russ:
Their missing their best player.

I like their core, Lavine , WCJ and Lauri are nice pieces to a rebuild. Dunn isn’t their PG of the future but if they land a 1 or 3 they’ll be a problem in a couple years. Hoiberg ain’t the one though.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Its about whats needed & how things fits sometimes(Lavine/Dunn/Lauri/KAT/Wiggins) being on the same team wouldn't never worked...And that owner would've maxed all them out...
Also were going into the 2nd season where Lavine/Dunn/Lauri ain't playing a full season together...They getting injuries in tank seasons, how shyt gone be when they finally compete
That won trade cheerleading shyt jinxing :mjlol:cause nikkas stay catching mystery injuries at the most unlikeliest times..
:what:

It's amazing that you nikkas are seriously acting like trading away Markkanen, Dunn and Lavine for 1 year of Jimmy Butler that then turned into Robert Covington and Dario Saric isn't a horrible trade. I'm literally sitting here reading dumbass shyt like this like
:dwillhuh:

The Bulls front office is on bullshyt and is fine with these nikkas losing. Last year, they milked the fukk out of every injury that sprung up on the squad. But when they were relatively healthy before Lavine even came back, they were winning games.

I don't think the FO went into this season on that tanking shyt, but when Lauri gets hurt, then Portis, then Dunn... it's not surprising that they're losing like they are. But with the draft class that's coming looking like it is, they are also not in a rush to bring these dudes back. I say this to day, that the tanking and prolonged injury recoveries goes hand in hand. Outside of Dunn, nobody else is really injury prone.

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Only Wendell has franchise cornerstone potential(if he keep improving). Lavine is just a first option on a bad team. I saw something tonight that happens too often with Lavine. He don’t have a lot of help but when Chicago need those bucket when the game is close or getting away, he can’t stop the bleeding. I thought Portis should’ve been the one traded to New Orleans but I understand he was younger than Mirotic. None of the pf’s on your roster look like they’ll be better than Mirotic is right now
Lauri Markkanen is the fastest player to reach 100 3s in NBA history. They weren't going to keep Mirotic because Lauri is going to be better and they play the same position.

He literally is one of the best shooters in the NBA... at 7 feet, and he's athletic as fukk, but your goofy ass post purposely omits him in all of this. Lavine's play this season is very encouraging coming back from an ACL injury. I don't care that he's not leading this team to victory right now because he's playing with 2nd and 3rd stringers in every lineup that he's on the floor.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:what:

It's amazing that you nikkas are seriously acting like trading away Markkanen, Dunn and Lavine for 1 year of Jimmy Butler that then turned into Robert Covington and Dario Saric isn't a horrible trade. I'm literally sitting here reading dumbass shyt like this like
:dwillhuh:

The Bulls front office is on bullshyt and is fine with these nikkas losing. Last year, the milked the fukk out of every injury that sprung up on the squad. But when they were relatively healthy before Lavine even came back, they were winning games.

I don't think the FO went into this season on that tanking shyt, but when Lauri gets hurt, then Portis, then Dunn... it's not surprising that they're losing like they are. But with the draft class that's coming looking like it is, they are also not in a rush to bring these dudes back. I say this to day, that the tanking and prolonged injury recoveries goes hand in hand. Outside of Dunn, nobody else is really injury prone.

:sas2: BULLS NEED TO GIVE ROSE THAT BAG OVER THE SUMMER.

:devil:
:evil: