Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I'd need MKG going to Philly instead of that scrub Kaminsky. For all of Simmons' faults, he's a good defender and they'd need to replace that. I like including a third team like Phoenix.
You can't have everything though. You're accepting the tradeoff of losing something defensively in exchange for much better shooting.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
wwXLWai.jpg

The nerve of people who make offensively stupid bullshyt like this when you're not even 10 games into the season :bryan::hhh:
Lowry is 100% balling this year but it's way too early to make this assessment

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Bulls are playing without 4 key players for their roster including 3 starters.

Only a fool still believes that the Bulls lost that Minny trade
:laff:
They didn’t lose. It was an even trade for both sides. Y’all talent is lacking even when fully healthy. It’s goin take a few years for y’all to recover

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They didn’t lose. It was an even trade for both sides. Y’all talent is lacking even when fully healthy. It’s goin take a few years for y’all to recover
:mjlol:

I'm sure plenty of organizations would love the 'lacking' talent of...
Lauri
Lavine
Dunn
Portis
Carter Jr

How about you wait until they actually have most of their regular rotation back before throwing shade. This team is clearly incomplete right now, so it's pointless trying to shyt on them.

And it's obvious that Minnesota lost the trade, because they ended up with Covington and Saric.

Who would you rather have?
a.) Jimmy Butler
b.) Lavine, Dunn, Markkanen
c.) Covington, Saric

:russ:

You can't be serious

camer999

All Star
Daps
Fair point, but I gotta believe Simmons has more value than that.
THey should’ve traded him for kawhi, even if Ben fulfills his potential and becomes Bron all over again, who would be mad at that? Kawhi all time great talent, and pop could fix Ben. Win win

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Its about whats needed & how things fits sometimes(Lavine/Dunn/Lauri/KAT/Wiggins) being on the same team wouldn't never worked...And that owner would've maxed all them out...
Also were going into the 2nd season where Lavine/Dunn/Lauri ain't playing a full season together...They getting injuries in tank seasons, how shyt gone be when they finally compete
That won trade cheerleading shyt jinxing :mjlol:cause nikkas stay catching mystery injuries at the most unlikeliest times..