Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
You need a third team. If I'm Charlotte and you're giving me Simmons I have no use for Fultz. You gotta find the team where fixing Fultz brings you the playoff Philly wanted. Personally I think that team is Phoenix. They're not going anywhere. PG isn't a spot they can fix this year via the draft. I don't know what they feel about Okobo long term, but Phoenix is a team that defines why positionless basketball is a bullshyt copout for not being able to find a player at a position of need.

would this be better?

NBA Trade Machine - ESPN

Daps
Y’all fall for this Kyle Lowry thing every hot stretch he has

wwXLWai.jpg

The nerve of people who make offensively stupid bullshyt like this when you're not even 10 games into the season :bryan::hhh:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
You need a third team. If I'm Charlotte and you're giving me Simmons I have no use for Fultz. You gotta find the team where fixing Fultz brings you the playoff Philly wanted. Personally I think that team is Phoenix. They're not going anywhere. PG isn't a spot they can fix this year via the draft. I don't know what they feel about Okobo long term, but Phoenix is a team that defines why positionless basketball is a bullshyt copout for not being able to find a player at a position of need.

would this be better?

NBA Trade Machine - ESPN
I'd need MKG going to Philly instead of that scrub Kaminsky. For all of Simmons' faults, he's a good defender and they'd need to replace that. I like including a third team like Phoenix.