Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Daps
Only Wendell has franchise cornerstone potential(if he keep improving). Lavine is just a first option on a bad team. I saw something tonight that happens too often with Lavine. He don’t have a lot of help but when Chicago need those bucket when the game is close or getting away, he can’t stop the bleeding. I thought Portis should’ve been the one traded to New Orleans but I understand he was younger than Mirotic. None of the pf’s on your roster look like they’ll be better than Mirotic is right now

I can’t even lie we were watching the game wondering when Zach was going to calm the storm. Lavine will continue to grow I feel. It’s a lot to be a teams go to guy. I get your point

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That would cap off an epic storybook ending. He should go wherever Thibs is at if he's still coaching next year
:lupe:
Nah Thibbs a fukk up. If rose is back, he needs to go to a winning situation and get his career back.

The Minny Chicago trade was decent and fair to both.But he was fool for choosing the Philly package over Miami’s.

He cracked. He stalled on trading Butler too long. That Richardson, Olynyk, and protected 1st deal package sound a lot better than Saric, Covington, and a 2022 2nd.

Richardson is nice and a lot better than Saric+Cov as the main piece in return for a star...Olynyk could’ve helped their spacing as well

Richardson is currently averaging 20, 4, and 3 to go along with 43% shooting from deep on 7 attempts agame and excellent defense/athleticism. Glen should fire Thibbs in the spot.

And then to trade a star to philly and not get Fultz back at his lowest value is incriminating.

@tremonthustler1 what you thought about the trade?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Only Wendell has franchise cornerstone potential(if he keep improving). Lavine is just a first option on a bad team. I saw something tonight that happens too often with Lavine. He don’t have a lot of help but when Chicago need those bucket when the game is close or getting away, he can’t stop the bleeding. I thought Portis should’ve been the one traded to New Orleans but I understand he was younger than Mirotic. None of the pf’s on your roster look like they’ll be better than Mirotic is right now

This is LaVine's first real year as the man. I think he'll improve in that respect, I think writing him off this early as a numbers guy on a bad team is premature especially when he showed he could drop 20+ PPG as an off ball third option guy.

WCJs looking good and hes not even as good as Lauri, whose our actual franchise cornerstone more than likely. The talent is there