Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Daps
Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah
And here's your favorite stat from the game that you like to reference all the time -

Julius had a -13 plus/minus.

:troll:

Big Blacky The Left has got close to the worst plus/minus out of all the main rotational players for the Pels this season.

Edit:
jd6d0iR.png

:picard:

Last edited:
Daps
Hey @Gil Scott-Heroin I'm not an aut*tstic cretin like you so I'll give credit where credit is due; your boy Jabari Porker actually managed to shoot greater than 35% from the field and 25% from 3 tonight so a big congrats to him.... too bad that for all those shots him and Lavine made tonight they surrendered and then some on the other end in the form of wide open look after wide open look for the Mavs. No one cares how pretty your jumper mechanics are, how much talent and hype you entered the league with, or how many shots you can make with a green light if your production doesn't translate to wins (not even against lottery teams...) and the buckets you make you just give up on the other end, with mediocre if not straight up zero (in the case of Jabari) resistance to boot.
Since you've been spewing all this nonsense about bu-bu-but if your production doesn't translate to wins, the Pelicans are 0-4, and therefore that means whatever measly, basic ass, lack-of-skill, rockbrain, bully ball production Julius gets, doesn't mean shyt, because it "doesn't translate to wins".

full

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with all of this, but if I'm a defender and have my choice of going under a screen and forcing rose to make a 3 or long 2 vs going over the screen and gifting him constant lanes to the hoop against my big, then it's an easy choice. He got to the paint and rim alot last night and alot of it was a direct result of rubio and exum going over the screens.
Oh no doubt. As a defender you always try to take away strong point. And his driving has always been strongest. I hadn't watched him in a long time and it was just so stark how better his jump shooting mechanics is.
Hope for fultz