Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Daps
The refs must swallow their whistles every night cause that 2-9 shyt you talking about isn’t supported by stats. He one the most efficient post scorers in the league.
He was 55 percentile in the league for post-ups last season, with a 16% turnover rate, and that's not taking into account he had the highest general turnover rate out of all 4s. Whatever success he has in the post is predicated on what kind of mood the officials are in.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
He was 56 percentile in the league for post-ups last season, with a 16% turnover rate, and that's not taking into account he had the highest general turnover rate out of all 4s. Whatever success he has in the post is predicated on what kind of mood the officials are in.
He’s not really a 4 since most of them play on the perimeter

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
his shot looks so much better
he no longer drift to the side on his jumper
shoots on the top of his jump
still think he jumps too high but hey he is very athletic
he has worked very hard to correct his bad mechanics
it absolutely shows

I agree with all of this, but if I'm a defender and have my choice of going under a screen and forcing rose to make a 3 or long 2 vs going over the screen and gifting him constant lanes to the hoop against my big, then it's an easy choice. He got to the paint and rim alot last night and alot of it was a direct result of rubio and exum going over the screens.