Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Nurkic gonna fukking attack one of these refs tonight. Randle pushed off then elbowed Nurk in the fukking face and the call still went against Nurk. Just fukking impossible to defend that.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
The NBA needs to rethink these freedom of movement rules. Officials are calling an inordinate number of fouls to the point where you can't play defense. Refs are even calling strips and blocks fouls basically out of habit of anticipation.

Ironically if these freedom of movement rules existed in 2016 The Warriors would have won a championship because lord knows the 2016 Cavs got away with murder.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
marshall_hendersonauburn.gif

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty much. Certain nights (like tonight) the refs swallow their whistles when it comes to Randle and he feasts. Then when they don't, he winds up with five turnovers in 20 minutes and 2-9 shooting.
The refs must swallow their whistles every night cause that 2-9 shyt you talking about isn’t supported by stats. He one the most efficient post scorers in the league.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
The NBA needs to rethink these freedom of movement rules. Officials are calling an inordinate number of fouls to the point where you can't play defense. Refs are even calling strips and blocks fouls basically out of habit of anticipation.

Ironically if these freedom of movement rules existed in 2016 The Warriors would have won a championship because lord knows the 2016 Cavs got away with murder.
Yeah, this is basically what I said in the Silver thread. I don't want to see teams be able to get away with what Cleveland was doing to Curry in the 2016 Finals. They were clutching, grabbing and hip checking him every second he didn't have the ball on offense. But the defense has to be able to make some kind of contact with offensive players.