Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
I agree with all of this, but if I'm a defender and have my choice of going under a screen and forcing rose to make a 3 or long 2 vs going over the screen and gifting him constant lanes to the hoop against my big, then it's an easy choice. He got to the paint and rim alot last night and alot of it was a direct result of rubio and exum going over the screens.

Good bigs can angle you to force you to go over the top. Steven Adams does an amazing job of this. Watch his feet and the angle he takes. Everyone knows sabo can't shoot shyt from 3 but if you watch tape they still go over because of Adams. It's how Russ can get away with not being a good shooter.

giphy.gif

sicksoulja

All Star
Daps

:russ:
Rus athleticism is insane, I thought this past knee surgery was going to tame it a little but shyt he’s back stronger than ever. The dunk was crazy but explosive but the way he landed was weird is hell NO knee bend just fell straight and walked like he ain’t jump out the gym. Then he shows handles later in the fame with the shamgod dude is unhuman.

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The kings have the 5th toughest schedule in the nba
SOS doesn’t mean anything at this point

They’ve beaten okc, Orlando, Memphis, Washington, Atl and Miami

OKC is the only legit playoff team and that was the 3rd game of the season when Russ was making his debut and they were clearly rusty.

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
SOS doesn’t mean anything at this point

They’ve beaten okc, Orlando, Memphis, Washington, Atl and Miami

OKC is the only legit playoff team and that was the 3rd game of the season when Russ was making his debut and they were clearly rusty.
Memphis is a playoff team