Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Ah, I see what you're getting at. I wasn't saying that he was the best player on the offense or anything, I've always made clear that Golden State's offense is designed around Steph and have said that numerous times on this board.

All I was saying is that Draymond is integral to their offense, that's what I mean by he was "at the center" of it. He's not like a Ben Wallace or a Chicago Dennis Rodman, who at best had bit roles in the offense. He's absolutely essential to the way the offense works and it would look different without him. If you put Tristan Thompson in his place they would have some problems.
I agree with all that. I just know for me that when I'm deciding on top players in the league, my mindset is if I'm starting a team from scratch who would I choose. Draymond to me would be really high up in who I'd want as the number 2 or 3 player on my team because of his versatility and how great he is on defense. But I have a hard time putting him over players who offensively have teams gameplanning to stop them which would make it hard to put him in my top 15-20.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Caris Levert is really underrated, his handle, moves and ability to run a pick n roll is dope. I’d try to get Butler but giving up Dlo (who could help Minny) and Ronda’s Hollis Jefferson instead.

me and @Poitier was tellin nikkas beilein been best coach in the state for a while, imagine if he actually recruited and got some of these wings wiggins, barret, booker etc.

levert been had game cant stay healthy tho

Daps
He is absolutely none of those things on the Warriors :mjlol:

Defender: KD, Klay and Iggy. Draymond does NOT guard the opposing teams best player.
How could you seriously believe that KD, Klay and Iggy are more important to the Warriors defense than Draymond? Duncan hardly ever defended the opposing team's best player, does that mean he wasn't the Spurs most important defender?You claim you're an "avid watcher" of the game but you keep posting nonsense like this.

:heh:

Daps
someone in here this summer was saying that Josh >> Tatum .... :snoop:
Probably the best description for him, since he doesn't even warrant having a proper title.

:ehh:
You found facts only
Nah, he found a delusional idiot who says some dumb shyt and then keeps trying to convince himself that it's true. Same ole story.

:lolbron:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How could you seriously believe that KD, Klay and Iggy are more important to the Warriors defense than Draymond? Duncan hardly ever defended the opposing team's best player, does that mean he wasn't the Spurs most important defender?You claim you're an "avid watcher" of the game but you keep posting nonsense like this.

:heh:

You should be able to see the number of block shots Kevin Durant makes in the box scores that you read. He erases many mistakes they make. Draymond’s defense is overrated, especially late last year and this year. He’s clearly slowing down, and damn sure isn’t stopping anyone from getting into the paint. Hell, Damian Jones is doing a better job.

Klay and Iggy guard the best perimeter players on the other team. Draymond does an absolutely terrible job guarding star bigs. He gets smoked every time.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Really happy to see Javale play well with the Lakers. Obviously he's progressed these past years and had a real role with the Warriors, but with less stars around him now his contributions are more valuable. Even added a little jumper. Blocks and rebounds were always there, and less stupid errors. Would love to see him get MIP. Don't know, I guess I'm just happy for the breh :manny:

Daps
You should be able to see the number of block shots Kevin Durant makes in the box scores that you read.
You say this like I'm not the most vocal anti-box score poster on this board, and why are you simply using block shots as a measurement, when you supposedly are an "avid watcher"? That sounds like you're just watching the box score.
He erases many mistakes they make.
What mistakes does Durant erase for them, over Draymond?
Draymond’s defense is overrated, especially late last year and this year. He’s clearly slowing down, and damn sure isn’t stopping anyone from getting into the paint. Hell, Damian Jones is doing a better job.
tenor.gif

I see comedic posting is your thing.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Giannis out for the showdown with Kawhi and the Raptors tonight :beli:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You say this like I'm not the most vocal anti-box score poster on this board, and why are you simply using block shots as a measurement, when you spposedly are an "avid watcher"? That sounds like you're just watching the box score.

What mistakes does Durant erase for them, over Draymond?

tenor.gif

I see comedic posting is your thing.
Have you watched a Warriors game this season? Or are you going 2016 Draymond Green?