Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
You should be able to see the number of block shots Kevin Durant makes in the box scores that you read. He erases many mistakes they make. Draymond’s defense is overrated, especially late last year and this year. He’s clearly slowing down, and damn sure isn’t stopping anyone from getting into the paint. Hell, Damian Jones is doing a better job.

Klay and Iggy guard the best perimeter players on the other team. Draymond does an absolutely terrible job guarding star bigs. He gets smoked every time.

Breh dont do this to yourself, you're falling for his bait.....

Daps
Breh dont do this to yourself, you're falling for his bait.....
And what bait might that be? The bait where I call out dumb shyt? Have you not seen other posters quote his nonsense about Draymond's defense in this thread?
Have you watched a Warriors game this season? Or are you going 2016 Draymond Green?
Answer the questions.

Why are you only using "block shots" as a measurement? What mistakes does Durant erase for them, over Draymond?

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And what bait might that be? The bait where I call out dumb shyt? Have you not seen other posters quote his nonsense about Draymond's defense in this thread?

Answer the questions.

Why are you only using "block shots" as a measurement? What mistakes does Durant erase for them, over Draymond?
There’s nothing to answer. You haven’t watched a Warriors game this season if you think Draymond is protecting the rim better than Durant. Draymond gets routinely torched by every legit all-star big man in the league.

Daps
There’s nothing to answer. You haven’t watched a Warriors game this season if you think Draymond is protecting the rim better than Durant.
:usure:

Players are shooting 72% at the rim against Durant
Players are shooting 60% at the rim against Draymond

Players are shooting 20% better against Durant < 6ft.
Players are shooting 1% better against Draymond < 6ft.

You were saying?

And again, why are you simply using basic ass defensive measures to judge their defensive worth, like block shots and protecting the rim? Draymond is anchoring that side of the ball and providing help all over the floor, with a far greater defensive load, doing shyt that Durant doesn't have the BBIQ of doing, as has been the case for years now.

I struggle to comprehend why this obvious shyt needs to be pointed out to an "avid watcher".
Draymond gets routinely torched by every legit all-star big man in the league.
This is factually wrong. But since you seem to think this is true, do you have any evidence of this? I have a funny feeling that this is another discussion that will end like that Melo v. Randle shyt from a couple weeks back - where you got every single detail wrong and didn't even bother to read properly.

:patrice:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
The myth that the warriors have four all-stars (not including Cousins) needs to end

Yeah

I see publications rating draymond green as a top 15 player :dead:

It’s such bullsh*t
Read all the bullshyt you two Ol Red ass nikkas wrote:russ::dead:
One minute..
The Warriors are stacked:damn::sadbron:
Now it’s..
Dray isn’t a superstar :deadmanny:
These nikkas got y’all so vexed y’all just be throwing shyt out there on some:youngsabo:
To see what hating ass bullshyt sticks:dead:
I love it:blessed:
nikkas sound like Fergie’s ex husband..
On some
tenor.gif

Keep that same energy if KD or Draymond or any other Warrior comes to your respective teams:ufdup:
Negging you to oblivion..
Moderator or not:ufdup:

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
me and @Poitier was tellin nikkas beilein been best coach in the state for a while, imagine if he actually recruited and got some of these wings wiggins, barret, booker etc.

levert been had game cant stay healthy tho
He looks healthy now. I think the same as well, he’s one 5 star away from a chip.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Read all the bullshyt you two Ol Red ass nikkas wrote:russ::dead:
One minute..
The Warriors are stacked:damn::sadbron:
Now it’s..
Dray isn’t a superstar :deadmanny:
These nikkas got y’all so vexed y’all just be throwing shyt out there on some:youngsabo:
To see what hating ass bullshyt sticks:dead:
I love it:blessed:
nikkas sound like Fergie’s ex husband..
On some
tenor.gif

Keep that same energy if KD or Draymond or any other Warrior comes to your respective teams:ufdup:
Negging you to oblivion..
Moderator or not:ufdup:

:dahell:

The warriors are stacked fool ass nicca

Draymond isn't a legit star tho

The 73 win team wasn't crazy stacked, Steph was just on gawd mode

If you don't think a team with Steph Durant cousins and Klay is stacked then kill yourself