Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Damn brehs it really just hit me this morning, I know pre-season happened and all but....this nikka is really about to put a Lakers jersey on and play a season. Like Golden State already had the best team ever and found a way to add another all star but they still feel like a blimp on the radar media wise and judging by LA having more primetime games and the season opener ratings down 47%, they really are. I was surprised the season actually started on Tuesday, I had Thursday penciled in the longest time. Prior to this year it seems like Warriors bandwagon was the largest but these nikkas are actually surrounded, you just forgot bc outside of the retirement game they ain't been as loud. Folks gonna really find out when those jersey sales and all star numbers come in, Steph's been on top for the past handful of years, that shyt is a dub.

They've had Kareem, Magic, Shaq, Kobe, and LeBron suit up all in one lifetime. Whether you love em or love to hate em this shyt is special no way around it.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
So Trae finished with more points and a higher percentage than Luka tonight huh :jbhmm:

Luka went 0-5 from 3 huh :jbhmm:

He made some passes every other NBA player can make, but because he’s a cac it gets overblown huh :jbhmm:
There wasn't a full half of garbage time to get his stats up like Trae :umad:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
37 on very low volume. He wasn’t reliable on offense.
he wasnt given the space to be though.. he was only in to replace injured players..

had he played from day 1.. he probably would have been much better..

Lue dont like the rookies...dude went veteran crazy...

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
he wasnt given the space to be though.. he was only in to replace injured players..

had he played from day 1.. he probably would have been much better..

Lue dont like the rookies...dude went veteran crazy...

Breh I watched of at least 80% of Cavs games last year and if he showed this much offensive promise Lue would play him.

Last edited:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Rozier is hyped right now. People openly saying Celts dont even need Kyrie. Someone's gonna give him the dough

I can see him getting a deal at the minimum $15 mil and probably in the $17-$20 range.

The Suns, Knicks, and Magic (maybe Spurs) all need starting PG's and all of them got money next FA.

He doing that media push too and the Puma deal to get his name out there. Unless he falls off or gets injured he is going to get paid.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watched the jazz game this morning.didnt pat atrntion to their offseason but they legit brought back the same squad from last year: no upgrades. Just drafted the white boyfrom Duke.

How you goin impress Mitchell for the future and pan to keep him when you can’t even upgrade the roster while he’s on a cheap contract? They goin run that nigguh into the ground like an nfl running back: they placing all the burden on him to ball out and progress as a sophomore for his team to get better. They can easily regress from last season if nobody on that team gets better from last year besides Mitchell and the sad thing is it’s not to be expected of anybody else in that roster becaus most of those guys are who they are by now(besides Mitchell). Maybe exum can step up and Burks can contribute but he barely sees the floor.