Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Booker & Warren sat out like 25-30 games last year during the tank wars.

They could've won more games

That's cool and all, but are we also accounting for the fact that most of the 14 teams in front of them also could've won more games if their best players played more? :ld:

tenor.gif

There's no shame in the Suns winning 30-33 games, that's a double digit win increase. Gotta crawl before you walk :manny:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
That's cool and all, but are we also accounting for the fact that most of the 14 teams in front of them also could've won more games if their best players played more? :ld:

There's no shame in the Suns winning 30-33 games, that's a double digit win increase. Gotta crawl before you walk :manny:

I think they could get to at least 35-40 wins if they can get a good PG that can get Ayton the ball.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
then you got tj warren on the wing playing like he doesnt want to get traded

Booker had a legit hand injury :troll:

I still think Josh Jackson might be the odd man out. He hit some shots this game but he still plays somewhat out of control.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Suns will be better than last year, but considering they were arguably the worst team in the league, they still have a long way to go before talking playoffs. Even a 10 win increase compared to last season puts them in the low 30's
Suns were bad last year...but also they were tanking as the season went on. Just running randoms out there in the 2nd half

-Coach fired 3 games in, Interim coach for the entire season
-5 different G-league level guys starting at point guard (still an issue tbf)
-Booker only played 54 games. On such a talent-short squad like last year, that was the whole season.

Still cautiously optimistic, but this could end up being a team that makes a big jump in wins very quickly if everyone stays healthy

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Suns were bad last year...but also they were tanking as the season went on. Just running randoms out there in the 2nd half

-Coach fired 3 games in, Interim coach for the entire season
-5 different G-league level guys starting at point guard (still an issue tbf)
-Booker only played 54 games. On such a talent-short squad like last year, that was the whole season.

Still cautiously optimistic, but this could end up being a team that makes a big jump in wins very quickly if everyone stays healthy

I see the Suns basically being on the same tier as the Lakers were last year. A competitive 30 something win team showing flashes of a bright future, but not in serious contention of a playoff spot. Which again, I think is a great step for them

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
I still think Josh Jackson might be the odd man out. He hit some shots this game but he still plays somewhat out of control.

Ariza and possibly Anderson will be gone next year so their may be space for all of the young wings. Before the trade, Anderson reduced the guaranteed money in his contract for the 2019-2020 season by about 5 million. If Anderson is waived before July 10th, the Suns save money moving on from him. Bender's team option will also be declined. Plenty of cap space for a point guard too.

Out of Bridges, Jackson, and Warren, I wouldn't be surprised if 2 of them started next year with 1 off the bench.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
For what its worth...:lupe:
they had Josh with the fro on the wall in the arena with the lifesize decals that kids can compare themselves to, last year up until pre-season. I thought they'd update him to the shaved head, especially since the fro added an extra 3-4 inches. Instead they replaced him with Mikal :skip:

fukk yall though, I'm not turning on my son :ufdup: The crowd tonight was so ready to shyt on him with those first few shots like he was the new Dragan. But when he came through with them 3s and good plays in the 2nd half, crowd was like :krs: cause Dragan never responded like that when we shyt on him.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Ariza and possibly Anderson will be gone next year so their may be space for all of the young wings. Before the trade, Anderson reduced the guaranteed money in his contract for the 2019-2020 season by about 5 million. If Anderson is waived before July 10th, the Suns save money moving on from him. Bender's team option will also be declined. Plenty of cap space for a point guard too.

Out of Bridges, Jackson, and Warren, I wouldn't be surprised if 2 of them started next year with 1 off the bench.

I wonder in February close to the trade deadline the Suns will be interested in trade offers for Ariza and Anderson.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Suns need to get one of these 3 guys on their roster

Terry Rozier
Tyus Jones
Cameron Payne