Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Pat Bev, Avery Bradley, Milos ... take your pick

Suns need to get one of these 3 guys on their roster

Terry Rozier
Tyus Jones
Cameron Payne

I wish the Suns could get Pat Bev. If the Clippers want the Bucks 1st rounder which will be a late 1st round pick then trade it to them. The Suns have too many young players.

Rozier is going to want a 20 mil a year contract :huhldup:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
whos minutes we sacrificing to let cedi play?
They only ran 7 man rotations, 8 max in 2016 at least. They could've decreased some of Brons 2nd-3rd qtr minutes and cut most of Deron's, Used RJ less too (he still worked aight defensively, but Cedi could've been an aggressive stallworth too).

Just using game 3 from that year's finals for examples, Korver got 24 minutes and only scored 8 pts and Shumpert did nothing for 12 minutes. The problem wasnt available minutes

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Was watching Kings/Jazz tonight.

WCS looked good around the rim. Dude was putting some damn good moves on Gobert. Their problem is they don't really have the shooters outside of Buddy.

Watched the Rockets/Pels too. I don't think Houston looked bad more than I think they just had a hard time keeping up with the pace of the Pels. JR had 25 and 12 so I was happy for him. He's picking up where he left off to end last season.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I see the Suns basically being on the same tier as the Lakers were last year. A competitive 30 something win team showing flashes of a bright future, but not in serious contention of a playoff spot. Which again, I think is a great step for them
lakers were in legit playoff contention during that stretch Zo came back then they added IT. Think Zo cooled off then got hurt and then IT got hurt too unfortunately. I still think your comparison is fair but Lakers were better health away from making the gap alot closer than you're presenting it, and Suns play in an even closer looking west...alotta teams look middling on end or the other, so at least Suns look really solid in their strength

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Suns need to get one of these 3 guys on their roster

Terry Rozier
Tyus Jones
Cameron Payne
1. Likely to be too expensive
2. An improvement over anything we have for now, yes, the right age but ultimately too small to pair w Book as our point guard of the future
3. Hell nah we already had Elfrid Payton last year, it wasnt good.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
the rockets might not make the playoffs. you heard it here first. losing trevor ariza and mbob mbob is huge. great defenders and locker room guys. harden has to pay defense now :heh: ryan anderson off the bench is gone now too.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
the rockets might not make the playoffs. you heard it here first. losing trevor ariza and mbob mbob is huge. great defenders and locker room guys. harden has to pay defense now :heh: ryan anderson off the bench is gone now too.
They'll make it. Probably 3rd or 4th. Seed. I think OKC will be 2nd seed.

Like I said I just think the Pels were way too fast for them. As soon as they got the ball they took off running. Rockets weren't ready for that.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
I wish the Suns could get Pat Bev. If the Clippers want the Bucks 1st rounder which will be a late 1st round pick then trade it to them. The Suns have too many young players.

Rozier is going to want a 20 mil a year contract :huhldup:

Rozier a RFA. He can only get what the market demands. He can take a lesson from Zach Lavine. Either take this 12 a year bag or don’t get mad when you can only bring back a 10 a year offer sheet cuz we will match that with the quickness.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Just watched the Osman highlights and Im mad as fukk Lue didnt give him more quality spots in the rotation during his years with LeBron. Especially when kyrie was there. he was the perfect guy to run in transition and give hustle defense that they needed in 2016. His shot looks vastly improved from that time tho

He wasn’t this skilled offensively even last yr . He couldn’t be counted on to make a open 3 last yr.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Rozier a RFA. He can only get what the market demands. He can take a lesson from Zach Lavine. Either take this 12 a year bag or don’t get mad when you can only bring back a 10 a year offer sheet cuz we will match that with the quickness.
Rozier is hyped right now. People openly saying Celts dont even need Kyrie. Someone's gonna give him the dough

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I see the Suns basically being on the same tier as the Lakers were last year. A competitive 30 something win team showing flashes of a bright future, but not in serious contention of a playoff spot. Which again, I think is a great step for them

If Ingram an Ball play 70 games each last season the Lakers probably get to 40 wins.

On another note I think people are overestimating the likes of Denver, Utah, and the Portland. Houston has taken a step back. The only teams to make a jump this season (exluding the Warriors) in the west are the Lakers, OKC, and the Pelicans (AD got better).

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
So Trae finished with more points and a higher percentage than Luka tonight huh :jbhmm:

Luka went 0-5 from 3 huh :jbhmm:

He made some passes every other NBA player can make, but because he’s a cac it gets overblown huh :jbhmm: