Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Daps
League is in big trouble if Ayton gonna be giving good effort and playing good defense right out the gate; I thought we might be spared for a year or 2 based off his performance on that end in college but looks like he's going to be an immediate problem on both ends :huhldup:

Suns are done with rotting in the lottery, I don't think they'll make the jump from #1 pick to the playoffs but I can see them being in that 8-10th seed mix like the Clippers were last year. Especially if Booker and Ariza can be this good all year round. :whew:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Just watched the Osman highlights and Im mad as fukk Lue didnt give him more quality spots in the rotation during his years with LeBron. Especially when kyrie was there. he was the perfect guy to run in transition and give hustle defense that they needed in 2016. His shot looks vastly improved from that time tho

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
League is in big trouble if Ayton gonna be giving good effort and playing good defense right out the gate; I thought we might be spared for a year or 2 based off his performance on that end in college but looks like he's going to be an immediate problem on both ends :huhldup:

Suns are done with rotting in the lottery, I don't think they'll make the jump from #1 pick to the playoffs but I can see them being in that 8-10th seed mix like the Clippers were last year. Especially if Booker and Ariza can be this good all year round. :whew:

Mavs are trash and missing two guys, one who's probably their best defender. Chill. Suns will still be bad this year. No where near 8th seed level