Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

YourMajesty

F*ck Ya Corny Debates
Daps
Keep sleeping on Favors. He's gonna get his opportunity to get big minutes this year.

I hate to say it cuz it's Utah, but that's the last team I wanna see fukk around and win the lotto, cuz that frontcourt is ready made.
Def not sleeping...he got "potential" to be nice but Boogie clearly got more skills and the better player now and future imo

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
People are going to laugh at this but lowkey the Raptors are going to be an exciting team to watch this season...
Athletic starting 5 that can run and get up the floor quick,they record wont be great and probably miss the playoffs but they'll be entertaining at least...

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
@#1 pick looks like you were right :leon:

Oladipo better be starting asap, no reason to keep Afflalo in front of him.
Breh, it's looking like a great year for my draft predictions. The Euros making me look good. Giannis and Dennis S. Have you seen Giannis yet :banderas:

@Malta, watch for this upcoming draft class. My player to watch for on the college level as a freshman is Randle. That dude is unstoppable at the college level. His athletic ability is freakish and his skills is :wow: I love Wiggins and several others but this kid here...

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Utah saved about $10 mil by doing this now. Favors is gonna shine. Utah honestly reminds me of Portland a year ago, where their bench is beyond garbage, but aside from maybe Burks (and he's gonna get his chance this year, I still got faith in him) their lineup could be rock solid for the next 7 years.

Kanter
Favors
Hayward
Burks
Burke

If they don't play well this year and land God forbid a Wiggins or Parker, but even a Gary Harris would be crazy for that team. They won't be down for long.

Breh, it's looking like a great year for my draft predictions. The Euros making me look good. Giannis and Dennis S. Have you seen Giannis yet :banderas:

@Malta, watch for this upcoming draft class. My player to watch for on the college level as a freshman is Randle. That dude is unstoppable at the college level. His athletic ability is freakish and his skills is :wow: I love Wiggins and several others but this kid here...

U really claiming Greek Batum now? :dry: